Stray Fawn Community

Flight genetics & climate change

superiorgirl

One thing I've been really excited about was the flying genetics I thought we were getting (in the kickstarter I think it said if the developers reached a certain goal they would add flying abilities). This would be such an awesome feature and maybe even we could steal babies back from the birds? But only on the same turn the baby was stolen? Just an idea. It would be a lot of complicated coding so I understand if it would be too hard. Also, a few of the other features named in the kickstarter would be awesome to see in game too.

Another thing I was excited for was that in the youtube video it mentioned climate change. Currently, we have a minor feature of that in which the temperature can move up or down by 1 or 2 points (something like that) depending on the breeze (I don't look at those notifications I think it's that), but perhaps a more developed feature of this could be added? If not, there could be a killer island that experiences highly rapid climate change making it pure chaos to live on there.