Stray Fawn Community

My 'Warrior cat' challenge

Aether

so this one follows the rules of a general one, you have a leader, wanderers are rouges and so on

but I am adding/tweaking some of the rules such as

Medicine cats can tame baby bearyenas, not really realistic but I think it adds something to the role of medicine cats ( I am mostly playing this for story)

There will be some screenshots but less than normal and I will be writing this almost like a book so yeah (Bearyenas are foxes in this world)

so lets start:

Gale and Mottle were on a normal hunting trip, they were not a part of any clan nor did they know anything about them. But as they walked along they came across a strange stone formation. It was delicately carved with stars, a moon, and what caught Gale's attention was the cat on it with a star on its forehead. Gale gently put his paw on the strange stone and it started to glow. Whats going on? gale thought as the stone just grew brighter and brighter. It was evident that Mottle saw the glow coming from the stone. As Gale looked at Mottle the stone flashed brighter and dimmed. It became a normal-looking stone again, besides the carvings of course. Gale had a pounding headache. "Mottle..." he said as he opened his eyes. "What happened?" Mottle didn't answer but instead she gasped. When Gale heard Mottle gasp his eyes shot open expecting to see the grasses he knew. But he did not. Everything was starry and beautiful What is this place?

"Hello" said a voice behind Gale. Gale spun around, fight ready. but the cat behind him did not look like it wanted a fight but was pleased to see them. "W-who are you?" Gale said 

"I am Dapplestar, I am no longer alive but my clan does in you" 

"But your right here. Of course your alive" Gale growled What is this? a joke? but on closer inspection the cat looked and WAS transparent like the ghosts in those stories his mum told him. 

"No I am not, I exist in Starclan, or where we are right now. You see what you touched there was a soul stone, it allows the cat who touched it to speak with their ancestors from long ago. I Dapplestar was a leader of a clan that's now gone but I think you can bring it back."

"What's a clan and why me, and what about Mottle"

After a long time, when Gale and Mottle understood all about the clans and the warrior code, They stood up to go back to touch the stone, to go back when Dapplestar called out "Wait! I forgot something. Come here" Gale and Mottle turned around. "I need to do the warrior ceremony. I, Dapplestar of Starclan, Give Gale a new name Galestar, May be lead the new generation of Snowclan. And I give Mottle a new name Mottlepelt. That's it." She nuzzled both Mottlepelt and Galestar before they left.

-----So let me explain a few things:

Our goal is to make a striving clan in Summer mountains, but we start in grass mingle

ANY stone can be used for medicine cats but only port stones can be used as a leader thing (1 day by the stone w/ med cat)

The nine lives are 9 more days to live.

Nine lives only come into effect after 9 cats have died (Because 9 starclan cats have to be there to give the nine lives) Thus Galestar never getting his nine lives. though if 5 cats died then that would be 5 extra days (cuz 5 lives)

Baby bearyenas CAN be tamed but only by a medicine cat AND it must stay in sight the whole time (Or else you can't breed with it and it will just be friendly (Unless its in a 1 patch of grass or you know exactly which grass it is in without using scent or hearing

Nursery mothers/pregnant females, and kits get alpha rank

Leader and apprentices get beta

and Warriors get omega

Warriors can only have one mate this is true for bearyena mates unless it ran away (If it did I am probably going to roll a RNG for like a 1/20 chance if it will be matable again or you can override that for story purposes. (But rarely and with moderation)

Well since my clan is literally on the other side of the island from any ports (And I think every leader candidate would die by old age before they got there) I am going to say some thing marked like something lead you there or a stump a leader has died on b/c RNG screws me a lot

I think thats it!

If you have any questions I shall answer!

• Like 2

Galestar and Mottlepelt stood there soaked in water after going across the stepping stones to a new land Dapplestar told them to go to. Tall grass was everywhere so they had no choice but 
to go in. They made sure to cut the grass as they went along. They were aging on and needed new descendants. They had two chlildren: Patternkit + Mudkit. when they were
apprentices, a beige and white rouge came out of the forest he had a couple of scratches along his side and two large claws. "Do you mind if I stay with you?' he said, 
he gasped for air every other word. Galestar approached carefully "What gave you those scratches?"
    "It was a big brown fox-thing"
    Galestar was confused, he had heard of foxes. He had SEEN foxes and they were all orange and white, maybe a little brown but never completly brown. Just then he sees
a small flash of brown in the grasses but it wasn't even big enough to be a fox. He takes a step forward. And is imedantly blasted back by a large brown paw. In front
of him he sees the 'fox'. But it looks more like the bears and hyenas he's heard of in stories. *We'll call it a bearyena then.* Raven leaps on it with his two large claws
scratching at its eyes. Galestar recovered from the inital blow and lept into battle alongside raven. Mottle watched, she couldn't leave her two babies alone or surely
the giant bluebird above would steal them away but she was ready to defend if it came to close. A few minutes later but what seem like hours, the bearyena was killed.
It let out an agonizing cry and fell, dead. "Thanks" Both Galestar and Raven say at the same time. Then they hear a little whimper. Galestar looks over and sees a
small baby. It was a mother, Galestar realizes with a sinking sensation. Suddenly he feels his eldest sone, Mudkit who was now an apprentice, with some meat from a previous
kill, and he gave it to the tiny Bearyena, It ate it and followed him around. Galestar was filled with the understanding, He would be the medicine cat.                            He turns back to Raven "Hey, do you want to join our clan?'

"Yes, I would... What do you do?"

Galestar explains to him  and gives him his warrior name: Ravenclaw 

-----

BTW

1. Ravencllaw was named after his double claw NOT harry potter ( Raven b/c when I looked at his name I thought I saw Raven but it was Rovan lol)

I will keep writing even if I fail the challenge b/c I have the greatest ending ever...

You will slowly learn 'more' possibly able too patch it together. If you're a genius like me ;)

• Like 1

Have you been waiting? No... ok Still writing this anyways

At this point a didn't keep track, sorry if cats pop outta nowhere

_____

Days later Ravenclaw was made deputy after being mentor to Patterntuft. Galestar and Mottlepelt had another kit: Goldenkit later Rowankit. Goldenkit and Mudpaw, now Mud-ear, played with the Bearyena. Mud-ear was of growing fascination, not only did he have dreams of starclan, but he could speak bearyena. One day Mud-ear came back with a rouge, Horn. Horn wanted to join the clan and Galestar bestowed him the name Hornsplash. Goldenkit was grown up now, as too Galestar life felt like it was a rushing torrent. Her warrior name was Goldenfire. One day she came back, pregnant. When Galestar asked with who, she said the bearyena. He was confused. But his thoughts were interrupted as a large, growling bearyena crashed through the bushes. He, Hornsplash, Patterntuft, and Ravenclaw went after it; Mud-ear was nowhere to be seen. but after the attacking bearyena was killed, Mud-ear emerged with a tiny bearyena following -- which reminded him, Goldenfire should have had her baby now. Later he learned she did and it actually resembled a small bearyena, Goldenfire named her Claykit. 

He knew he was getting older and needed a deputy... Ravenclaw was perfect. He was fiercly loyal and fought twice by Galestar's side.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Uhhh.... I'll skip right to da drama

A/N: I am purely breeding for the story... 

___

Ravenclaw looked over his clan with pride. Patterntuft was conversing with Hornsplash. He saw one of the bearyenas sitting along with Goldenfire, he thought of Mud-ear who recently died but had enough time to train Clayhorn in his footsteps. Clayhorn was now training a new apprentice Molepaw. Molepaw was on an exploration trip with Clayhorn and Rowanflame. He was waiting for their return as a hunting patrol returned.

...A few minutes later... (like 30-ish)

The explorers returned with 1 more. He was a ginger tom with a large tail that gave him the looks of a squirrel. "He wants to join us" said rowanflame. Ravenclaw nodded and called all cats to the clearing and proceeded with the naming ceremony giving the rouge the name Squrrielroot. 

- - - 

The cats dispersed into their hunting patrols in the morning 6 cats were left, Rowanflame and Bearpaw, Clayhorn and Molepaw, and Clawkit and her mom, Goldenflame. When a giant bluebird swooped down. All of the cats rushed to save the tiny clawkit. But none were close. Bearpaw watched as his little sister was carried away, mewling, in the claws of the giant hawk. Its all my fault he thought.

• Like 1