Stray Fawn Community

Going on break for a bit, and backside of my ear hurts...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Ello Community! Silver here, posting another topic here at "Off Topic", and tonight(yes its technically still nighttime from where I am..)I want to talk about how I am going on break from the forums for a bit, I know I've only been here for like a couple of weeks, maybe idk.. but often times the more time I spend on social media, a bit more stressful I can get to be, and thats not saying that the forums here are bad or anything.. I just feel like taking it easy on myself and taking time off to focus on other things like.. art, teaching my sister on playing Niche, getting to bed at a more reasonable time(while also getting distracted by YouTube in the process, I am big into computer tech and hardware right now : P), and most importantly.. FOOD! Gawd idk why I said that lastly, I guess I'm just hungry right now at 3:00 AM, this always happens because I don't eat enough due to being so picky XP.

Also just to note here.. I am BEGGING for more adjustments these days by the chiropractor that my mom works with, and massages too since I don't really get most of those often.. I'm having uncomfortable pops in my neck from a bad habit of mine, and the back of my ear hurts like hell right now because of these stupid bluetooth headphones I've been wearing... If only I could go back to using earbuds and use those as a way to also connect to an old computer that I own.

Thats about all I'm going to write right now, its not as long as my last off topic post but its all I could really get out of my mind right now, and I can't really decide now if I should go to sleep or continue being a night owl... I honestly can't sleep.. not with my back part of my ear suffering so much pain, and god knows why the headphones are terrible, I just can't figure it out why.. maybe I'm just wearing them too much, I dunno, G'night Community, Silver out!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
16 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

GO TO THE DOCTOR YOU COULD HAVE AN EAR INFECTION 

At the same time though, I’m not feeling anything in my ear anymore, and this topic is basically outdated now, I had my ear hurting really bad because I was probably wearing my headset wrong, and it hurt like hell, but eventually I learned to wear it right, and to take it off when I’m wearing it too much.