Stray Fawn Community

Just a little quick story on a practice playthrough

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So right now I’ve been prepping myself for my first Niche playthrough, I haven’t had the motivation to do so.. but that’s why I’m playing Niche right now to get my blood pumpin for any stories to tell and good moves to make, here’s the progress I’ve had on this one so far.

So I started off with just Silver and his mate Skye on the Grass Mingle, they were off to find a new home around the savanna and grasslands next to each other, and shortly enough they found a permanent nest there to settle in, Skye and Silver then prepared for a new child, the child ended up being double clawed, white fur with the raccoon pattern. They named her Basil, she was very healthy, and had 5 attack, so Silver won’t have to slay bearyenas alone anymore!

The problem was.. if the two got separated, she would get exposed to the rogue males, and rogued she got! Her first son was pink with the derp snout, and actually inherited ram horns and thankfully his mother’s claw! So he was healthy, and had the heart of a warrior,(he also had a new immunity gene! ^^)so she named him Novan.

Silver and Skye had many more children later on, there’s Black Widow with her black and white fur, antlers, double claws, and lean body. There’s also Mouse with his hidden raccoon pattern in his gray fur, packed with nimble fingers and a velvet paw. Lurkir’s another double clawed one who’s the first to inherit his mother’s recessive violet eyes, and finally there’s Lurro with his melanism, and Dukpri with his caught sickness no thanks to another rogue male with albinism.. sheesh.

Rodonnu is actually the last heir of Silver that I wanna mention, his details are that he has gray fur, his father’s recessive big nose, his mother’s spots, and antlers, he had found a female wanderer named Kora, with spiky body, golden fur with an interesting brown pattern, but with unfortunate genes(she did have unique immunity genes and antlers recessive though), but Rodonnu saw the beauty in her blue eyes! He ignored the fact that she had webbed hind legs, short sighted eyes recessive, double hemophilia, and one infertiliy gene(with thankfully high fertility too)all he ever cared about is what was inside of her that counts, she loved the way he spoke to her, and he loved her most of all, and eventually the two decided to start a family together! Having what I think is the cutest little Nicheling in this practice playthrough so far! (I don’t even know if it’s gonna be official just yet.. I’m just playing around with stuff)

Rodonnu and Kora had their first ever son named Bumble Bee, of course named after his yellow fur and thick black mask pattern, he has his grandmother’s purr snout(with his mother’s bird beak recessive), antlers, and a new gene in the family which is the digging paw! Which came from Kora actually, which will be nice to have of course ^^.

Overall this is what I could type, I know I’ve missed some details here and there.. like a couple of beareynas showin up(and they may as well be dead from our slayer here..)and hitting rogue males for days to keep off territory, but I did have fun writing it though, I especially loved the romantic part between Rodonnu and Kora ❤️ but if you guys would like to see me do a different and more detailed playthrough I’d be happy to do so! But until then.. this is Silver, off to slay some more Bearyenas! ):3

0AB12CB1-C6EE-44DC-B6BB-E10E32037C25.jpeg