Stray Fawn Community

Niche Studies

Heyo ya'll, this is where I'll post all of my niche discoveries. Feel free to comment down your discoveries so I can add them! :) 

Discoveries in making:

Completed Discoveries:

The type of paw that the mother passes on to her offspring is actually the top paw when viewing a creature's genetics. 20190620162134_1.thumb.jpg.cc0cbe96f0ff99a794f41677e34d6126.jpg

Take for instance this screenshot right here. The Eve in the photo has 2 nimble fingers, while Adam has 2 runner legs. The offspring shown here has a nimble fingers gene on the top, with a runner leg on the bottom. Along with that, from our point of view the top paw will always be on the right and bottom paw always on the left. Now, this picture also shows another discovery: Eve carries genes that don't appear on normal starters (not sure if this is a bug). In the photo, the offspring is carrying a bird beak, which Adam doesn't have. So, that means that Eve carries the bird beak in her genes, which doesn't appear on normal starters. Not only that, but I once had an Eve with the bat wing. Moving on to another discovery..

20190619224226_1.thumb.jpg.48ef37250953fd3333668459c22f01bb.jpg

This nicheling without ears! When using the console and changing the bat head to another snout, the ears will not appear on the snout. The only snout that does not lose its ears is the bat head. This is a bug, but a bug caused by the console. And, since we aren't actually supposed to use the console, this might never get fixed. (DM me if you want to see all the ear less snouts)

• Like 1