Stray Fawn Community

Quotes created by me.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

These quotes don’t feel original to me, but I feel like they needed to be posted, they were thoughts brought into my mind, and never have I felt so much better when writing them, please enjoy reading them! :D (note: I will post new quotes every so often when I can come up with a new one)

“There’s gonna be horrible people in the world, no denying it, even I was pretty stupid, but the best thing to do when you’re encountering a bad person is to just try and show them kindness, show them that you care and that there’s more to someone than just a big black hole in their hearts...”   -Silver

“Stop your hatred. The more hate you give yourself, the more hate you’ll give to everyone. Stop this nonsense behavior and love you for who you are, you’re mortal, we all do dumb things from time to time, and at the end of the day you just gotta forget all the dumb things that you did and move on...”    -Silver

“Worrying about something that doesn’t exist is not going to help you, you’re only looking at the future, focus on the present, the here and now, RIGHT NOW, where only the things you see exist, and the things you make up in your head, are only an imagination, not a reality. Remember this well my friend whenever you worry...”   

-Silver