Stray Fawn Community

Nuzlocke?

Aether

Nuzlocke?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If a pokemon faints in a Dynamax Battle...

• Pokemon dies
    • Only if you fail the raid + it faints
    • If you fail the raid.
  2. 2. Also who do you think will live the longest? (Yes they're named after Hamilton characters.)

• Aaron Burrn (Scorbunny lv. 12)
    • Hamilton (Rookiedee lv. 11)
    • Lafayette (Noibat lv. 16)
    • G. Wash(ington) (Gastly lv. 20)
    • Herc(ules Mulligan) (Electrike lv. 10)

This poll is closed to new votes

Challenging Bea! 

I have like 50 potions + Super potions so I should be fine with healing up from trainer battles. Leading with Labagette + Philip.

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

I have like 50 potions + Super potions

And I'll need 'em. Labagette took a take down and got down to like 19

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

corvinights are frikin chads they tank anything if he isn't dead yet he'll definitely live the longest

Got one and named it Hurricane. Which tbh is a name I am proud of. It sounds really awesome for the tank bird that it is and it's the name of a hamilton song so it fits the theme. Even though Hurricane is not the song you'd be anywhere near to associating to a Corviknight.

• Like 1

Just now, Evil Aether said:

Got one and named it Hurricane. Which tbh is a name I am proud of. It sounds really awesome for the tank bird that it is and it's the name of a hamilton song so it fits the theme. Even though Hurricane is not the song you'd be anywhere near to associating to a Corviknight.

Oh I also got a Greedent because I shook a tree a little to hard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evil Aether said:

Just in time too! I have Opal's gym next! Didn't I say that same thing about obtaining a Corviknight in my original save?

• Like 1

Sweeped the floor with the gym trainers.

I knew that gardevoir had a fire type move but I knew a corviknight could taking it without much trouble.

• Like 1

Lol She didn't even get me down to half on any of my mons.

Next gym: Rock type. Once again, If I was playing Shield I might worry a bit, I only have 2 mons who can combat Ice however, rock I have 4! (Water, fighting, grass, ground.) (I know Slowpoke isn't a water type but it learns a lot of water attacks.)

• Like 1

Another Sandaconda (Apparently Route 7 is REALLY short lol.)

I think it's only fitting that if I named the first Elizabeth then this one will be Angelica,

ngl I kinda wanted a felinks there.... ;-;

No casualties in the rock gym. Darn near close though. Didn’t pay attention and sent out nuzleaf when he sent out coalossal. I switched out but it lead to Sandaconda taking a max flare to the face.

also I am naming my Pokémon I just won’t say the names when talking about battles so you know what Pokémon they are. But you know which one Philip is though?

• Eek! 1

Got an Octillary named Guns + Ships:

1) It’s artillery. (Close enough to a gun.)

2) It swims (Ships) 

3) I was listening to guns and ships so why not.

• Eek! 1

Not too much trouble with piers’. Worst thing was Stunktanks Aftermath which nearly killed Madison. Who, with My Sawt, destroyed the gym. I also got a good switch in with the Nuzleaf which got the Malamar. (I was able to switch because Dark types aren’t affected by psychic and I really needed to switch because My Sawt was going to die if I didn’t.)

• Eek! 1

My Sawt, Elizabeth, and Take a break all died taking on Raihan's gym.

My Sawt and Elizabeth both died because I'm an idiot but if I had switched them out others would've died.

We had a very close call with Madison (Coalossal) on 6 health but managed to take out the last pokemon (Duraludon) with heat crash. 

... My eyes are actually watering... or maybe thats because I listen to Blow Us All Away again...

• Sad 1

A Beartic died 1 battle after capturing it ... Rip Wait for It.

i also have a Glaceon named burn... weird right? Well actually I imagine the song Burn to be like a candle with no warmth. Kinda like how a glaceon looks pretty but will kill you.

• Eek! 1

My Team right now: (Unimaginable the Shiftry died ;-;.)

Madison the coalossal lvl 59

1800 the Morpeko lvl 42

Angelica the Sandaconda lvl 44

Hurricane the Corviknight lvl 57

Philip the Galarian Slowpoke lvl 59

Burn the Glaceon lvl 62 (I swear I was grinding up Angelica/1800 and she just went insane with levels. I’m not trying to severely over level.) 

I am at max friendship with Madison, Hurricane, Philip, and Burn. My thumb has already died twice getting them up to max friendship but we allow revives on my thumb... right?

• Eek! 1

Madison needs to stop nearly dying. He’s like the best member on my team and he JUST TOOK A FRICKEN SUPER-EFFECTIVE SUPPERPOWER TO THE FACE AND WAS LEFT WITH 21! 21! HEALTH LEFT.

• Eek! 1

26 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

Madison needs to stop nearly dying. He’s like the best member on my team and he JUST TOOK A FRICKEN SUPER-EFFECTIVE SUPPERPOWER TO THE FACE AND WAS LEFT WITH 21! 21! HEALTH LEFT.

Same with 1800 Please stop. 11 health! A thrash from a Gyarados with 1/4 hp left!

Holy! I just got Mudbray, Salazzle and Solrock against a Dynamax Centiskorch! What luck!

(I mean Solrock is literally the worst NPC but at least it resists bug/fire.)

• Love 1