Stray Fawn Community

Nuzlocke?

Aether

Nuzlocke?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If a pokemon faints in a Dynamax Battle...

• Pokemon dies
    • Only if you fail the raid + it faints
    • If you fail the raid.
  2. 2. Also who do you think will live the longest? (Yes they're named after Hamilton characters.)

• Aaron Burrn (Scorbunny lv. 12)
    • Hamilton (Rookiedee lv. 11)
    • Lafayette (Noibat lv. 16)
    • G. Wash(ington) (Gastly lv. 20)
    • Herc(ules Mulligan) (Electrike lv. 10)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Broken said:

When Lafyette dies, name the next pokemon Jefferson.

That's the thing lafayette WON'T die. He his my favorite character AND pokemon. He is my lifeforce. 

Milo's gym down! Lafayette nearly died... by that I mean under half. (Another max strike could've killed.) But Aaron Burr tanked the max strike pretty well! That means I can get 3 more pokemon from the wild area (1 from a section.)

Uh... got a farfetche'd. He nearly ended my run. (Nobody died tho.) His name is Burr, sir (I know we already have a Aaron Burr pun name but sirfetche'd...)

1 minute ago, Evil Aether said:

How come: It gets 9000000 crits against me but can't get 3 for me?

I might change her name to Peggy because lets be honest, Her counterpart *Cough* Maria *Cough* is someone we all wish would just go away and STOP. 

WHY MUST THIS FARFETCHED BE SO FRUSTRATING! or maybe Act II because that's literally what most of it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broken said:

James Renoylds!

Explain. (It's Timid nature so it's going to be Lowkey form. :P) I like to have representation and meaning behind names.

But it's better than what I have lol

• Like 1

I have obtained a Seedot named unimaginable (Because I was listening to It's quiet uptown.) and a grubbin named peggy because lets be honest, it's going to sit in my box and I'm going to forget about it... (until someone dies... 3 pokemon die...)

• Eek! 1

Hamilton is dead. Nessa is to strong I may have to sacrifice another life... Philip, J (Haven’t changed it to James Reynolds.) or Act II. 
Philip has they highest chance of surviving. But if he doesn’t, two Hamilton’s die. All he has to do is survive one max geysers...

He lived at 7 health. Now the Drednaw is de-dynamaxed and hopefully Lafayette’s dragon typing will allow him to tank the water type attack... if it is a rock type then... RIP Lafayette. ... or I could give the super potion to Philip...

Of course they crit... My favorite fighting Noibat is down. I have no idea what to do now... If I do lose I have 3 Pokémon in the PC meaning I could come back... this is hard...

Well Aaron Burrn is dead now. The 3 people who guessed Aaron Burrn to be the longest living were right...

ACT II WITH THE OUTSPEED SAVED US!! Philip and Act II are the only survivors.

At least I get 3 more Pokémon from the wild area... I still have a few pun names... and I would name that toxel Jefferson now but it’s also dead...

Oh and Act II won with 2 hp. I sent him in because the Drednaw would die to any attack. And I knew Philip, the SLOWpoke wasn’t going to outspeed it.

1 hour ago, Evil Aether said:

I have obtained a Seedot named unimaginable (Because I was listening to It's quiet uptown.) and a grubbin named peggy because lets be honest, it's going to sit in my box and I'm going to forget about it... (until someone dies... 3 pokemon die...)

Alas, 4 have gone.

• Sad 1

My team now, Vote on who will live the longest:

Act II (lv. 24 Sirfetche'd) - Heart

Philip (Lv. 22 Galarian Slowpoke) - Love

Madison (lv. 22 Carkol) - Paw up

Peggy (Lv. 13 Grubbin) - Eek

Unimaginable (lv. 15 Seedot) - Sad

Jefferson (Lv. 14 Stunky) - Confused

Also, I have another Electrike fittingly named Herc V2 (We shouldn't get any pardoxes so long as Herc V2 and Madison don't meet.)

And Lee, the Baltoy, because I listen to Hamilton songs when i play and it was Stay Alive... When I encountered it, it played the animation and it looked like it was saying WEEEEEEEEE! (Synchronized too.) Thus me naming it Lee.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

PHILIP DIED TO A CENTISKORCH.

Centiskorch has killed both Philip AND Laurens. AND I HATE CENTISKORCHES NOW.

(Also a litwick was there. It can go die too.)

• Sad 1