Stray Fawn Community

Fallen Island~Roleplay~ NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

MATTRESS

You have been brought here by force,

There is no escape, That's what the creatures that live here say.

Something is coming, 

Not Bearyenas,

Not Balance Bears,

A darkness,

A fear, 

Death.

It is YOUR job to escape.

It is YOUR job to bring life back to this place.

And maybe he'll let you go

(Note: this rp is no longer being roleplayed with)

My first roleplay! How interesting!

Rules:

1. No Overpowered Ocs 

Creatures that have 5 or over anything except speed which can be anything and collecting which can be 6 and under ( if that is possible)

2. Power Playing 

3. Cursing 

Even if your oc has to, don't do it

But most importantly have fun! 

Map:

:15813067917948634910450365827902.thumb.jpg.4da5d6ec92c1f2916be4c7ec4334490f.jpg

[arg related below]

--. --- / - --- / - .... . / ....- - .... / .... --- -- .

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

Oc Rules: 

1.No more then 4 Ocs 

2. You may create a tribe, but when one oc makes a tribe the others are wanderers, in a other person's tribe or in the ocs tribe.

3. When one of your ocs has a child, if you have any free spots you can roleplay as that child. If not, someone else can ask to roleplay as the child.

How to join: 

Show me a picture of your nicheling with genetics so I can see if its "Overpowered" 

Backstory is optional 

You may start roleplaying if I except your nicheling.

Ocs:

Siko  Owned By Pollygussie (me)

15813676901913377471985141451613.thumb.jpg.5cbeb021c1415b59b581cdfd60384a63.jpgRegion: Silver Forest (forest next to Deadly Mountains)

Metina  Owned by Flower 

Region: Deadly Mountains 

Hatred  Owned by Foxyfire98

Region: 

Stagger  Owned by Foxyfire98

Region:

• Sad 1

Day 1, "The Fallen Island"

Season: Summer 

Siko opened her eyes, She thought that she was going to wake up in her family's den, but she didn't. She woke up on the beach. "This is fine" Siko Thought, "Its probably just my siblings pranking me." But, she didn't know where she was. There was definitely no pine trees on her tribe's island. Siko smelt the air, But the only thing she smelled was bearyena.

• Thanks 1

Siko wandered though the forest. Why was she here? Maybe the island was bigger then her tribe had known. Maybe her siblings had taken her to the other side of the island? But they wouldn't do that, Right? Siko stopped, she heard something.

• Thanks 1

Siko looked around, There was a nearby Berry bush. Suddenly she fell backwards, She looked around to see who might of pushed her. But there was nothing. 

A few hours later 

Siko looked up, there were grey storm clouds, she'll better find shelter or she'll be caught up in the storm. Soon she found a small den, Siko found a good place to wait out the storm.

Go to the Forgotten Grave....Someone is waiting there

• Thanks 1

The  air smelt like blood, Siko shivered. Even though it was summer, it was very very very cold. Siko walked into a clearing, where she could see the Deadly Mountains. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

Siko stared up at the mountains shivering, "Why are they so huge?" Siko thought 

“Psst!” She hissed lightly from a nearby clearing. “Where are we? And why are you being so loud, we could get killed for all I know!”

6 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

"I don't know where we are! I ended up here like you did." Siko said nervously 

She glared at her then her gaze flicked up to the mountains. (Are they the deadly mountains or a different mountain chain?)

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

She glared at her then her gaze flicked up to the mountains. (Are they the deadly mountains or a different mountain chain?)

(They are the Deadly Mountains)

• Confused 1
  • Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

Siko went back to her small den and curled up in it.

Its....Time..

“Who’s there?!” Metina hissed. Her paws were just starting to march up the slope.