Stray Fawn Community

Real-time multiplayer

BiffenB

I love Nimbatus, but my friends are not as keen as I am on singleplayer experiences like this. It would be really fun if Nimbatus could be our next multiplayer experience. I saw another post here that discussed co-op campaigns, but I would also love to see an arena where manually piloted drones can be used (with or without normal weaponry). If cheating/etc. would be too big of an issue in manually controlled games, this could just be limited to playing against steam friends.

I hope to see more improvements to Nimbatus in the future! Thank you for continuing to work on it past the 1.0 launch, and don't give up!

• Like 1

2 replies to this post

6 hours ago, ZenHam said:

why did this get down voted, i think its a great suggestion! maybe THE MOST needed thing in the game!

Of course it is, I believe.

But this game is not CSGO or DOTA2, I'm afraid that it may be hard to find so many online players playing at the same time. We will wait for a long-long time before we meet another player. And this player might be far more experienced than you, or maybe he just bought this game a few minutes ago.