Stray Fawn Community

The Gentle Toxics - A story based Playthrough

xxDinosaurxx

Welcome to my random story based play through. I have 35 screenshots (so far) to post and write about. I used cheats to fix up my starting pair (the digging trunk and hind legs) so this save file uses cheats (i also gender swapped some male babies). So anyways let's get started.

Name pronunciation is Row-row and Lay-sue

Part One, Day One - Lasu

As we ran, the stepping stones collapsed behind us. Roro would be fine if he fell in the water- I would never surface. I flinched as the water lapped at my feet. It was making the stones slippery and hard to get a good grip on. But we were almost there, far away from the fires that engulfed our home. The savanna was safe one moment, and our family burning up the next. All that mattered was that we were close. Roro was in front of me, and made the final leap to shore. I followed his lead and- "Eek!" My feet scrabbled on the dirt, trying to get a hold. Roro noticed and quickly pulled me up. I looked around- there was a berry bush and an oak tree. We were here- this would be our new home.

Screenshot (1).png

• Eek! 1

Part One, Day Three - Lasu

After we settled in, I decided I wanted to start a family- restore what was left of our tribe to its former glory. Roro agreed to mate with me, and I scouted for nests. When I was unsuccessful, I returned and set up a nest. I was excited- what would my child be like? For now, I lay down and sleep.

1100866406_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.f9fcbf047ed9815d5faccd1d3a7ea26a.png

• Paw up 1

Part One, Day Four - Lasu

He was born, and I named him Nuku (new-koo). He can collect poison berries when he grows up. He will be a valuable member of our tribe. Speaking of which, I spoke with Roro. We are calling it the Gentle Toxic tribe. We don't want to hurt anyone, but we look scary. I think we will stay on this island for now. Soon, though, we will need to move.

701689617_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.fb7525f4f8a95bc0323bd4dc1187423a.png

• xxDinosaurxx changed the title to The Gentle Toxics - A story based Playthrough