Stray Fawn Community

Paws and Claws- An Animal Shelter Sim

Broken

In this sim, you own an animal shelter. So you must, buy the things you need for the animals, find animals, advertise, upgrade, and have other people adopt them. Since dog and cats are what normally are at shelters, that’s what your animals will be. To join, fill out the form.

Players-

Name-  Mara

Shop Name- Cats and Frogs Animal Shelter (any animals are welcomed there I just liked the name-

Town- T o w n

Description- Mara doesn’t really bond well with humans but she does with animals. She loves her job even though it can be difficult at times and likes to make doodles of some of the shelter animals

Form:

Name-

Shop Name-

Town-

Description-

19 hours ago, Broken said:

Form:

Name-  Mara

Shop Name- Cats and Frogs Animal Shelter (any animals are welcomed there I just liked the name-

Town- T o w n

Description- Mara doesn’t really bond well with humans but she does with animals. She loves her job even though it can be difficult at times and likes to make doodles of some of the shelter animals

Just now, Flour said:

They gasped and grabbed the box gently.

The looked up at you with wide blue eyes as you began walking them back to the shelter. 

(btw, what kind of shelter do you have? Is it one where the animals can walk around freely or one where they are in the glass boxes like at most shelters?)

1 minute ago, Broken said:

The looked up at you with wide blue eyes as you began walking them back to the shelter. 

(btw, what kind of shelter do you have? Is it one where the animals can walk around freely or one where they are in the glass boxes like at most shelters?)

(They can roam around after a quarantine so if they’re sick they don’t spread that sickness.)

They hurried 

Just now, Flour said:

(They can roam around after a quarantine so if they’re sick they don’t spread that sickness.)

They hurried 

You put them inside the compartments for them at the back. 

-write info papers for them

-go to store

-look for more animals

Just now, Broken said:

You put them inside the compartments for them at the back. 

-write info papers for them

-go to store

-look for more animals

-write

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

(Unless you don’t want to. You can just put the name and cost. Since npcs don’t care about age and description.)

Oh I read it as “you write”

cost: 200$
Names: Io, and Atalanta.

Just now, Flour said:

Oh I read it as “you write”

cost: 200$
Names: Io, and Atalanta.

You put it in your binder so you can show people when they come.

-look for more animals

-shop

-end day

1 minute ago, Flour said:

You go back out to more alleyways. This time you go farther into town so you take your car. As you’re driving you see a beagle walking down the sidewalk. No collar and no owner nearby.

-pull over

-keep drivivng

You go back out to more alleyways. This time you go farther into town so you take your car. As you’re driving you see a beagle walking down the sidewalk. No collar and no owner nearby.

-pull over

-keep drivivng

-pull over!

Just now, Flour said:

What a dapper boi

You bring him to the shelter and put him in another one of the (i feel bad saying cells but you know what I’m talking about.) cells.

-write his paper

-end day

-shop

-write his paper

‘I’m sorry buddy, it’s just for a week or so until we know you’re healthy.’’ (Will there be options to like wash them?