Stray Fawn Community

My First Minecraft Server... ummm

Broken

Basically, I joined a government. 

For simplicity I’ll have names for my two friends. It’s just a shortened version of their minecraft usernames.

Friend 1- Pear

Friend 2- Frog

Basically, last week Frog was talking to me and Pear about a server he was on. And eventually Pear joined. And today, they finally got me to join. 

My plan was to just hang out with them and not talk to anyone else really. But... ya. It started normal at first. Pear lost everything that Frog gave her because the server is on hard mode. We met up at Frog’s base because we were in his like, clan or smth like that. And we started to make our own base. No one was really on. Then, we “jokingly” went to the nether without armor. But when we went through the spawn portal, it was just tunnels to other places. And the one I saw was... Babylonia. The place where the girl Frog likes is. So we went through but didn’t walk around. We we t back, but it sent us to the real nether. And we died.

We returned and eventually, we were getting shot at by a skeleton with a flame bow. Pear messaged Frog and asked him to join the server and our call. He saved us and we told him we knew how to get to Babylonia. So we took him there and he kept running away from us. And he eventually died in the nether. We went to find his stuff, but found a girl who we’ll call... Kay. She gave us Frog’s stuff and we gave it back to him. But half of his stuff burned in lava. We went back to spawn and Kay had followed us. She scared Frog and he ran away. She then asked me if I didn’t like him because he had tricked me into getting blown up by a creeper. I said, perhaps. And that’s when everything changed. She have me full, enchanted, iron armor. And a Power III bow with spectral arrows. Then she told me and Pear to follow her. Eventually, their faction decided to make a peace treaty with Me, Frog, and Pear’s group. We agreed and we started planning. Apparently, they are at war with none other than... Babylonia. 

Frog was hesitant  at first since his friend and crush lives there. But he eventually agreed. And we found out that they are giving us... FULL NETHERITE ARMOR AND STRONG SWORDS. And it’s all happening tomorrow. Also, Kay is now our protector.

So it was interesting. We had a lot of fun. We also had stolen from Frog in the beginning of the game but I think he forgot about that.

I also found out that it’s a streamer’s server who plays it in vr. Soo... if she ever logs on that would be interesting...

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1