Stray Fawn Community

Umm what?

MT26 - A Nicheling

Just now, Polly said:

Oh yeah, that happens 

Happened to me, multiple times

It happens when you have the wrong password and you try logging in multiple times 

It was my first attempt, maybe it though it was my previous deleted account?

Just now, Polly said:

Oh yeah, that happens 

Happened to me, multiple times

It happens when you have the wrong password and you try logging in multiple times 

It just makes it that no one can log in for 15 minutes 

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

It was my first attempt, maybe it though it was my previous deleted account?

That's really weird, I have never had been banned before (I was suspended on animal jam lol that was my only ban ever ) so I don't know?

1 hour ago, Polly said:

That's really weird, I have never had been banned before (I was suspended on animal jam lol that was my only ban ever ) so I don't know?

Off topic, but I’ve never been banned on AJ, but I’m pretty sure I got flagged multiple times because I liked being funny and asking random people the weirdest questions. Most of them consisted of “Ya like jazz” and “your fur smells nice.” I stopped doing the last one as I realized people could take it bad, but the other one was harmless 😭

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Leafy said:

Off topic, but I’ve never been banned on AJ, but I’m pretty sure I got flagged multiple times because I liked being funny and asking random people the weirdest questions. Most of them consisted of “Ya like jazz” and “your fur smells nice.” I stopped doing the last one as I realized people could take it bad, but the other one was harmless 😭

oop, i got suspended  for saying... "past" i was talking about a character's past. i don't play animal jam anymore but i was pollygussie (animaljam was where i got my pollygussie user)

• Haha 1

Just now, Polly said:

oop, i got suspended  for saying... "past" i was talking about a character's past. i don't play animal jam anymore but i was pollygussie (animaljam was where i got my pollygussie user)

Dang, I’ve spent so many minutes figuring out clever ways to get past the chat block. 🤣 I could just continuously get the “What your saying may not be appropriate.” Without getting suspended. The worst part is that most of the time I would be trying to say a number, or making a joke. They weren’t even inappropriate, just misspelled. Lol

• Haha 2