Stray Fawn Community

Frost and Fire [Community Warrior Cat Sim]

Sky

HEY Y'ALL IT'S TIME

okay so how it works. after each "part" there'll be multiple options. Each will have an assigned reaction. To vote on a choice, just react to the part with the reaction matching your chosen choice. When I'm ready to continue, I will announce the chosen choice and post the next part (after writing it of course). If there is a tie, I will use random.org to choose which choice to go with; same if there's no votes (though I'll try and wait until there's at least one). This is like a regular Warriors sim, except there's one player cat, and the player is the community!

Often, there will be a "TYO" option; you may submit your own choice. (Keep in mind the POV's personality; choices not matching personality can still work but it's appreciated if they match!) TYO choices will be voted on as well; just react with "Thumbs-Up" to vote. If the "TYO" choice is selected, then the highest-voted TYO choice will be selected. (I hope that all made sense lol)

I'll make an Allegiances at some point but it will only contain what the POV character knows. I have a secret google doc + allegiances with all the cats I've made so far, but y'all will have to find stuff out for yourselves :)

comments are appreciated! I could always do with criticism and ideas! Even just "I like it!" is great ❤️

• Eek! 3

6 days old. Part One.

Warm. My warmness. A small warmness beside it. And a big warmness. A warm teat. Warm milk.
Warm milk gone. Where? Blurry. Eyes open. Less blurry. Gray warmness. Gray warmness is leaving? No! Mouth open, throat moves. Gray warmness comes back. Warm milk again! Warm tongue on my fur. Wet. But warmer. Warm is nice.

Gray warmness above. Orange circles. A mouth. A smile. Why?

A small gray warmness. Beside my warmness. Receiving milk. MILK!  Want milk!

Take the milk away. (Love)

Find other milk. (Paw Up)

Anything else here? (Eek!)

(LOOK AT EXPLANATION BELOW BEFORE VOTING)

• Paw up 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Sky said:

6 days old. Part One.

Warm. My warmness. A small warmness beside it. And a big warmness. A warm teat. Warm milk.
Warm milk gone. Where? Blurry. Eyes open. Less blurry. Gray warmness. Gray warmness is leaving? No! Mouth open, throat moves. Gray warmness comes back. Warm milk again! Warm tongue on my fur. Wet. But warmer. Warm is nice.

Take the milk away. (Love)

Anything else here? (Eek!)

(explanation incoming, don't vote yet)

so just to explain my weird writing some: The POV kit senses their body, a small body beside theirs, and a bigger one that provides milk. The milk-giver moves away so they manage to open their eyes. They see the milk-giver (gray warmness) getting up and mew (they can't hear it yet though, that comes at about 2 weeks). The milk-giver lays beside them again and starts licking them. The kit gets some milk. They stop and look up at the milk-giver and their orange eyes. The milk-giver smiles. The kit wonders why. They look to the milk again and see the smaller gray body getting milk.

The choices are to push away the other kit for the milk; find another teat to get milk; or to see if they can discover anything else.

In the early stages, choices will decide personality quite a bit; pushing the other kit away may cause a more aggressive or boisterous kit, while leaving them alone and getting milk somewhere else may result in a kinder or gentler kit. I'll use random.org to decide if a personality trait is received and which one.

so when I'm ready to start writing I announce the winning choice, and if there's any votes after that, they don't count. however, it may be a while before the next part is posted because I gotta actually write it and sometimes I can't do it all at one time (so I may start writing one night and have to wait until the next night to finish it and post it)

12 hours ago, Sky said:

6 days old. Part One.

Choice Selected.

fyi, when a personality trait is earned, that means the POV character now has that trait. it will affect the story and available choices (though, of course, some choices may not match the personality, since you don't always act the same way!). other things can be earned too.

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

fyi, when a personality trait is earned, that means the POV character now has that trait. it will affect the story and available choices (though, of course, some choices may not match the personality, since you don't always act the same way!). other things can be earned too.

also, chances for getting a personality trait decrease as the POV gets older

(I swear the POV kit has a name, once they can hear you'll know more)

• Paw up 1

I have like 88% of the next part done, I keep forgetting about it + having a bunch of homework :( I'm making a few more cats for the Clan (like the leader...I feel like that one was kind of important) before I continue writing it to make sure the Clan's more fleshed out first. I now have a google doc, allegiances and family tree (not very big because the main's family hasn't been fleshed out much yet) that are all secret and can never been seen by eyes other than my own. Also a non-secret allegiances for y'all to see that is updated as the main discovers new cats

• Sky changed the title to Frost and Fire [Community Warrior Cat Sim]

I...I keep making families for cats but just giving them names and not doing the rest...now I have 17 cats that I have to either make or kill so my 12 cats that I have made have full families. I ONLY HAVE 3 WARRIORS IN THIS CLAN THAT ARE ACTUALLY MADE. (and I only made them bc some other cats needed parents)

1 minute ago, Sky said:

I...I keep making families for cats but just giving them names and not doing the rest...now I have 17 cats that I have to either make or kill so my 12 cats that I have made have full families. I ONLY HAVE 3 WARRIORS IN THIS CLAN THAT ARE ACTUALLY MADE. (and I only made them bc some other cats needed parents)

1 leader, 1 deputy, 3 warriors, 2 medicine cats, 1 elder, 2 apprentices, and 2 kits (including the mc and their sibling)

me: okay well this character needs a friend.
me: Wolfbelly i guess
me: this caracter needs a dad
me: Wolfbelly, sure!
me: and this character needs a brother
me: WOLFBELLY.