Stray Fawn Community

My Nicheling Gods

BirbMonster

So over time I've developed a pretty cool pantheon of Nichelings, with four godesses and one god. Here they are!

Rera and Rare: The beginnings sisters.

The beginnings sisters share a domain so I put them together. They stared the second era of the tribe: the Hunting era. In this era it was common to have 3-6 in speed and 0-4 in strength, allowing nearly everyone to hunt. 

Appearence: Rera was a derp snout with lean body, orange fur, black ram horns and runner legs. Rare was the same, but her colour was gold, and she had grey antlers and poison fangs.

Domain: New beginnings and hunting

Blessing: Being both fast and strong.

Pebble: The saddest story

Pebble was born in the mountains, on an ice age challenge I was doing. She rushed into battle alone with a balance bear to save the tribe and earned her title.

Appearence: Beige colour, with grey ram horns. Big nose, medium body, 1 claw 1 runner leg and a hammer tail. 

Domain: Godess of sacrafice.

Blessing: Having ancient genes

Ghudra: The birb :D

Ghudra's birth suprised me. I bred 2 Nichelings, they had 1 wing each. But I was still suprised when Ghudra was born with 2! She helped the tribe by perching on trees and getting the nuts, often calling out for a mate. 

Appearence: Grey fur, pink ram horns and poison fangs with violet eyes. Double bird wings, big body, webbed hind legs. 

Domain: Flight and air, messenger of the gods.

Blessing: Double wings

Trukgud: The Platypus

Trukgud was found in the sea as a wanderer. He was the first in the tribe to be useful in the sea.

Appeatrence: Grey, with platypus beak, water body, 1 digging paw 1 runner leg, fishing tail and webbed hind legs.

Domain: God of the Sea

Blessing: Being able to breathe underwater and have a way to get food from the sea.

I hope you like my gods.

• Like 2