Stray Fawn Community

My shortcut keys don't work

Chiyanna

I don't know if anyone here will be able to help me, but this is a forum full of gamers, right? So my Blueberry Flashback Express screen recorder is great for the most part, but my shortcut keys don't work. They used to work on my laptop, but ever since I started recording Niche on my desktop, they don't work. Which means I cannot pause the recording if I'm interupted while playing. And I also cannot pause or stop it at the end of the episode without exited full screen, which is incovenient and makes my videos look unprofessional. Also, whenever I press Record now it gives some options before I start recording and I have to press another button to record, it didn't used to do this, and thus I cannot just start recording, I have to click the button and then put my game in full-screen mode in three seconds, which I usually don't time right.

I think it might have something to do with settings on the desktop or in the recorder itself, but after looking around in settings can't find anything. If you know how to fix this or have any advice, let me know. Thank you.