Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans

Cloude

Don't mind me just starting this off

And don't mind me just,,

@Katumai

Shshshhshs it's okay children, no need to worry about that very suspicious ping, it's just doing a little jig and a little dance.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

pADt4F6SV2JWia2qPGcBcS-leAPV1AksoWvaYFfdfAgVhB3ljnpL27JPrC2poTtX7ZCZXpa2nkXDoxRAsjzp5UCe3RpkzQza2FcT4kXhgx2-ABNZGxRveSCS-m6If3MqjwfO9tQL

“How much farther is it?”

“It would be closer if you would stop complaining.”

Bebe whacked away another patch of grass with his tail, sending a growl in Warrior’s direction (though it sounded more like an angry goose).

Warrior reeled back a little bit, eyes narrowed. “Can you not make that noise at me? It really freaks me out.”

“You-”

Bebe felt a light tap on his shoulder, and he looked up to see Shadow prodding him with her tail, though not enough for the tip to break skin.

“What?”

“Be quiet.” She said in a low voice, eyes narrowed. That was enough for Bebe to shut up, instead trudging along behind Warrior.

The male snickered ahead of him, and he resisted the urge to bonk him on the head. He knew Shadow would tear his fur out for that.

He’d just feed him a rabbil covered in dirt or something later.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1089640582_2021-05-24(2).thumb.png.ac6520d08ce77dbb96bfc307db413b07.png

“Isn’t it dumb?”

The striped nicheling looked up to face the winged female. “Excuse me? What’re you talking about?” He questioned with a serious look, vibrant yellow eyes seemingly piercing into the female’s soul.

Meta gave a nervous look before narrowing her eyes. “Cubs. They’re small and annoying. Why would you want to have them?”

“It’s for the start of a new tribe, not for pleasing others. Now shut up before you wake Tundra.” He said with a slight aggravated tone. He then turned towards his mate, laying down next to her and curling his tail around her. Meta lifted her snout a bit before turning away. She spread her wings, making her way into the skies to search for a tree.

• Like 2