Stray Fawn Community

PROJECT WD

Cloude

This features some writing from my brother @Katumai
A lot of this probably will skjdf

Without further ado,

2021-05-30.thumb.png.e09c43d194da32b603ac066bef4f02d3.png

Nine familiar faces found themselves stranded in a jungle, most of them confused as to where they had gone.

As Autumn opened her eyes, she immediately caught sight of the albino next to her and backed away with a hiss. The albino turned his head with a slight smile. “Good morning sleepyhead.” He said before sniffing the air a few more times.

Sunrise came rushing up to Autumn, a big smile on her face. “Mama! Mama, where are we?”

Autumn pulled her child in and looked around, confusion written on her face. She stopped when she spotted a very familiar nicheling; Cream. She quickly picked Sunrise up and ran over, setting Sunrise down so she could squeak.

Cream seemed a little distracted, looking up at the looming trees. She only snapped out of her trance at the sound of Autumn, and she looked to her right, blinking in confusion. “Autumn? Where am I?...” She wondered aloud, as if she thought it wasn’t real.

“Good question.” Voice perked up, looking over at the mini meetup. He then looked down at the young female who was gazing off into the grass. “Is this, this yours?” He asked, motioning towards the cub.

“Oh,” Cream looked down at Posh, gently reaching out and pulling her closer with her good paw. “Yeah, I’m...not sure why she’s here too…” She trailed off, glancing around as if she was looking for something.

Faint sneezing could be heard as another nicheling approached from under a closeby tree. “I don’t spot anyone else!” Rusty spoke, looking over at Cho. “I don’t-” Sneeze. “Think anybody kidnapped us. Other than maybe him.He ended with a small sneeze before motioning towards Blizzard.

Blizzard flicked an ear, recognizing the voice. “Aw, c’mon, you know you miss me.” To which he got a snarl in response.

“Can we all please not fight? That would be nice.” A smaller female said with a hushed voice. Pression then quickly made her way away from the water and towards a healing fruit. “We should take a look around so we can find somewhere to stay.”

Cho walked up and stood next to her, lifting his head to look taller. Voice brushed past him, making his way towards the grass as Blizzard split off in another direction. Rusty watched Blizzard walk away before going in the opposite direction.

That left Cream and Autumn with their children, who all began to become acquainted with each other.

• Like 4