Stray Fawn Community

Title Poll for Possible Upcoming Playthrough!

Speedyscout

Title Poll(s). Read the 'theme'/synopsis below before you vote!!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What title should I use?

• Interwoven Paths and Burning Grass
    • Threads of Fate and Fire
    • Beneath the Burning Sun
    • Path of Fire
    • Suggest one below (one with most 'eek', 'love', 'like', 'paw up', or 'thanks' reactions wins)
  2. 2. What abbreviation style should I use?

• All (ex. IPABG, TOFAF, BTBS, POF)
    • Main (ex. IPBG, TFF, BBS, PF)
    • Custom/Based on title (suggest below, same winner-rule as option 5 above)

So, I have an idea for a playthrough. It will be a very story-heavy, story-based playthrough with hardly any breeding that focuses mostly or only on the main 6 Nichelings, whose names I won't reveal. I'm not sure if I'll make this playthrough but if I do I want to know what title all of you would find interesting!

'THEME' OF THE PLAYTHROUGH (READ BEFORE VOTING):
Six Nichelings find themselves in the Burning Savannah with no idea how to get back to their homes. Through their journey they will discover more about themselves and change, but one of them is not as trustworthy as they seem...

So that's the 'theme' to keep in mind when picking a name; which sounds best while also capturing the idea of that theme/synopsis thing?

Also, a bit more on this playthrough, if I make it. I'll probably use console a lot because the focus will be story, and may pre-plan a bit and thus change game events to make sure nothing goes (too) wrong with my idea. Also, I'm currently drawing all the Nichelings in this playthrough and will post them in Fanart when I'm done, along with a hint about their personality; I'll link that here if/when it happens.

If I do ever make and post this playthrough I'll put a link to it here too.

• Like 2