Stray Fawn Community

Green's home-thread

GreenTheGreat

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

oooo

might be fun. love stuff like that tbh

another idea: some kind of alien world and ecosystem? 

YRHA

another trope I LOVE is beings from one universe being thrown into another and having no idea what's going on. LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH ALWAYS

REMEMBER WHEN I DID ONE LIKE THAT BUT THEN IT DIED COS I DIED. tbh you could probably do it better.

IT'S NOT HERE RIGHT NOW WHO IT IS IS WHY AND WE HAVE NO CLUE WHEN HOW THE GET THERE

WHY THE WHO NEED AND TO THE WHY WHO WHEN HOW IT IS THEY

5 minutes ago, brlozz said:

wait I can work with weirdcore and being thrown into another universe

I got a title to work off of

Mirror

most likely it would work with like 1-3 people

SPOILERS FOR POSSIBLE PLOT

-

-

-

-

essentially characters from one universe, already weird in of itself being filled with odd hybrids, anthro creatures, and futuristic technology, get thrown into a weird place that looks alike to their home, but it seems... off somehow. Diving deeper the characters discover creatures that are uncanny and creepy. These characters have to find a way out, or die trying. 

• Eek! 2

wait I can work with weirdcore and being thrown into another universe

I got a title to work off of

Mirror

most likely it would work with like 1-3 people

SPOILERS FOR POSSIBLE PLOT

YAYYAYAYYAYAYA YES YEA YES Y

2 minutes ago, brlozz said:

YAYYAYAYYAYAYA YES YEA YES Y

more development

-

-

-

-

-

there are beings in this world that are like the people the characters know back where they're supposed to be, but they can't seem to hear or see the characters. They seem completely normal otherwise, and go about their days as usual. Alongside these mirror people are the creatures I mentioned before, these are the uncanny, weird-core creatures. They know the players aren't supposed to be here, and try to eliminate them. The mirror people can't see these creatures, and the creatures pay no mind to the people.

• Eek! 2

• 3 weeks later...

😔

I cannot deny the truth 

Me And My Best Friend Were Magic, We Were Going To Hogwarts. I looked at My Friend Nora Smiling. Her Whole Name Was Nora Mae We Were Both Muggle-Born. She had The Smallest Wand Its Core Was Coral. My Wand Was Weird Its Core Was Thunder Bird Tail Feather “Come on girls” Nora’s mother said My Mother Was Putting The Packs in the Car “ Mother Let Me do it” i Said  I grabbed My wand “Pack” I Said. All the Packs Got in the car. We Drove To King’s Cross station

‘Megan?” Nora Said “ Yeah?” My Pet  Cat Midnight Mewed “Mew Mew Purrrr” “i  wonder What House Were Going To be In” Nora Said “ maybe RavenClaw?” I Said  “HufflePuff?” Nora Said “ maybe….” i Said “ Girls Were Here!” My Mother Said. We Got Out Of the Car And Walked To Between 9 and 10 We Walked Through. Me and Nora Ran To Get on the train We Said goodbye to our mothers and got on the train. We Sat Down,  Another Girl sat next to us “Hi! I’m Katelyn im a first year!” she said. “I’m Nora” Nora said “Im Megan” i  said. We talked and talked “what’s the core of your guys wands?” Katelyn said “coral is mine” Nora Said 

“Thunder bird  Tail Feather for me” i said The train 

Me And My Best Friend Were Magic, We Were Going To Hogwarts. I looked at My Friend Nora Smiling. Her Whole Name Was Nora Mae We Were Both Muggle-Born. She had The Smallest Wand Its Core Was Coral. My Wand Was Weird Its Core Was Thunder Bird Tail Feather “Come on girls” Nora’s mother said My Mother Was Putting The Packs in the Car “ Mother Let Me do it” i Said  I grabbed My wand “Pack” I Said. All the Packs Got in the car. We Drove To King’s Cross station

‘Megan?” Nora Said “ Yeah?” My Pet  Cat Midnight Mewed “Mew Mew Purrrr” “i  wonder What House Were Going To be In” Nora Said “ maybe RavenClaw?” I Said  “HufflePuff?” Nora Said “ maybe….” i Said “ Girls Were Here!” My Mother Said. We Got Out Of the Car And Walked To Between 9 and 10 We Walked Through. Me and Nora Ran To Get on the train We Said goodbye to our mothers and got on the train. We Sat Down,  Another Girl sat next to us “Hi! I’m Katelyn im a first year!” she said. “I’m Nora” Nora said “Im Megan” i  said. We talked and talked “what’s the core of your guys wands?” Katelyn said “coral is mine” Nora Said 

“Thunder bird  Tail Feather for me” i said The train 

Me And My Best Friend Were Magic, We Were Going To Hogwarts. I looked at My Friend Nora Smiling. Her Whole Name Was Nora Mae We Were Both Muggle-Born. She had The Smallest Wand Its Core Was Coral. My Wand Was Weird Its Core Was Thunder Bird Tail Feather “Come on girls” Nora’s mother said My Mother Was Putting The Packs in the Car “ Mother Let Me do it” i Said  I grabbed My wand “Pack” I Said. All the Packs Got in the car. We Drove To King’s Cross station

‘Megan?” Nora Said “ Yeah?” My Pet  Cat Midnight Mewed “Mew Mew Purrrr” “i  wonder What House Were Going To be In” Nora Said “ maybe RavenClaw?” I Said  “HufflePuff?” Nora Said “ maybe….” i Said “ Girls Were Here!” My Mother Said. We Got Out Of the Car And Walked To Between 9 and 10 We Walked Through. Me and Nora Ran To Get on the train We Said goodbye to our mothers and got on the train. We Sat Down,  Another Girl sat next to us “Hi! I’m Katelyn im a first year!” she said. “I’m Nora” Nora said “Im Megan” i  said. We talked and talked “what’s the core of your guys wands?” Katelyn said “coral is mine” Nora Said 

“Thunder bird  Tail Feather for me” i said The train 

• 1 month later...