Stray Fawn Community

Welcome to Funfun Entertainment! [FNAF SIM?]

Crow

The VHS you put into the old TV starts to play. It plays up on an image of a cartoon cat.

"WeLcome new employEEee to the entertainment industry! Brought to you by Funfun entertainment, youu may know us as the company that started up popular diner Cand- and- and we are here start up your OwN company now!"

[End of tape]

Okay so fill out the form and you'll get started, you also start with a good sum of $10,000 and one starter animatronic(that is randomized)

There is also a daytime and nighttime

Every day is 3 turns and nighttime is when you finish tasks

Reasaunt name:

Reasaunt Logo(optional):

Reasaunt theme:

• Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

I've lost motivation for this and it hasn't even started or have anyone join yet /lu

Don't give up if you want to do this! It might just take some time for someone to join. I personally probably won't, since it's not really my style.

10 hours ago, Modiano said:

Don't give up if you want to do this! It might just take some time for someone to join. I personally probably won't, since it's not really my style.

When I lose motivation for things

I no longer want to do them

This was something I was excited about even though it was gonna be hard to do and I got excited when you said that you were gonna fill out the form before

8 hours ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

When I lose motivation for things

I no longer want to do them

This was something I was excited about even though it was gonna be hard to do and I got excited when you said that you were gonna fill out the form before

I'm sorry about that