Alchemist Cookie

Ninja Cookie'

Blackberry Cookie

Milk Cookie

Caramel Arrow Cookie

Muscle Cookie

Cherry Cookie

Angel Cookie

(btw these are in the order i got them.)

no be quiet five of these definitely arent starter cookies

Idk my user id rn, but if u wanna friend takoyama her id is, DLVZ3120. (yes tako, i do remember that from last night.) (yes tako, from memory.) (no tako, i didnt write it down)

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Abydos my beloved <33331367762642_Plasmawolfsand(2).thumb.png.3d7f53ca97bdc9d7144f2365bb640800.png

Backstory soon :))

Here backstory and info (Backstory is at "small story." Just ask if you need more lore)

Name: Abydos (ah-buh-dos)

Tribe/Clan: Sand…Wing…..?

Description: An oddly colored SandWing with mostly black scales, yellow underbelly and horns, and glowing orange parts of her body. She has golden-spotted black wings, and the gold spots glow. She has a lot of jewelry. She has a strange horn band that runs down her neck as a necklace. She also has two tail bands. She has ancient runes on both wings that read the same thing. She also has a word spelled out in runes on the left side of her tail, close to her body. The runes glow as well. Her orange tail barb also glows, and its poison is thought to be as deadly as a Dragonbite Viper. She has strange, fiery looking eyelashes that glow and aren’t actually a part of her eye. The rest of her eyes are pitch black and reflect no light whatsoever.

Personality: Mysterious, almost never speaks, the rest is unknown.

Sexuality: N/A….?

Partner: N/A

Other: She is thought to be an ancient dragon resurrected into a sort of demonic being.

Powers: Her abilities are unknown.

Small Story: “Luck! Wait for me!,” Abydos giggled as she trailed behind him swiftly. “You can’t lose me that easily, you know!” She giggled when he rolled his eyes.

“You know you probably shouldn’t be following me, you’ll get into trouble.” His pace slowed to a jog as they neared the marketplace.

“I have to make sure you’re safe,” she insisted.

He laughed. “I’m supposed to be taking care of you! I’m your big brother, you know.”

She rolled her eyes. “You’ve gotten into a lot of trouble without me nearby…. Well, and with me nearby. But still. I have to keep you safe.”

He sighed and shook his head. It seemed he had no objections to this. Abydos trailed behind him when they strolled into town. She could feel every dragons’ eyes on her as she walked by. Why did she have to look weird? It was like her colors were inverted. Black wings and scales, yellow barb, underbelly, and sail! She ignored the murmurs of everyone and looked at what was on display at the item shop. She saw a majestic-looking figure, it seemed to be a dragon with some sort of wolf, coyote, or hyena head. It was black and yellow, so similar to her… yet so different. She tugged at her brother’s arm. “Can we get this? It looks like a good decoration.”

He smiled. “Sure, go ahead and get it. I’m gonna go look for food.” She grinned and paid the shopkeeper with the gold she had. She grabbed the figure and gazed at it. How was it so cold in the scorching desert?...Maybe it was just the canopy. She went over to the food shop and found Luck peering at the different foods. She nudged him and he smiled, then continued to bargain with the shopkeeper… He was always fighting for the best prices.

She was walking back home with Luck, and the sun was going to be setting soon. She fell into step with him while they were walking, but she slowly picked up speed. He seemed to notice this and also picked up speed. Suddenly, she broke into a sprint. “Can’t catch me now!,” she called back, running ahead. She didn’t look behind her, but could tell that Luck was on her tail. She grinned and pushed herself even farther. This was the race of the day, and she was gonna win it!

Suddenly, she tripped over a root sticking out of the ground and fell. The strange artifact she’d bought fell, and cracked. “No!” she muttered to herself. She tried to get up as quickly as she could and pick up the artifact, but suddenly the ground below her feet began to tremble.

The artifact fell apart in an instant, and a black, void-like substance spilled out and… enveloped the ground around her. Suddenly, she was falling, falling, falling…

‘No… No, no no no NO NO NO NO NO! THIS IS ALL WRONG! WHERE IS HE? LUCK? N-no…. I…. I feel myself slipping away….’ She reached her talon out longingly, the yellow-orange blur in front of her seeming so close, yet so far… ‘Luck, please….. Please, Luck.’

The blur was slowly fading away as she felt the comforting darkness pulling her away. She said her final words, barely louder than a whisper. “I love you, brother….”

Theme song (Optional): N/A for now

Family: Mom: Pyramid Dad: Hourglass Siblings: Luck (M)

Series: WoF

Quote(optional): “Loss is no more than a stage of life, and life is no more than a curse. There are always ups and downs in every good and bad thing. And some are worse or better than normal… like me.”

13 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Here backstory and info (Backstory is at "small story." Just ask if you need more lore)

Name: Abydos (ah-buh-dos)

Tribe/Clan: Sand…Wing…..?

Description: An oddly colored SandWing with mostly black scales, yellow underbelly and horns, and glowing orange parts of her body. She has golden-spotted black wings, and the gold spots glow. She has a lot of jewelry. She has a strange horn band that runs down her neck as a necklace. She also has two tail bands. She has ancient runes on both wings that read the same thing. She also has a word spelled out in runes on the left side of her tail, close to her body. The runes glow as well. Her orange tail barb also glows, and its poison is thought to be as deadly as a Dragonbite Viper. She has strange, fiery looking eyelashes that glow and aren’t actually a part of her eye. The rest of her eyes are pitch black and reflect no light whatsoever.

Personality: Mysterious, almost never speaks, the rest is unknown.

Sexuality: N/A….?

Partner: N/A

Other: She is thought to be an ancient dragon resurrected into a sort of demonic being.

Powers: Her abilities are unknown.

Small Story: “Luck! Wait for me!,” Abydos giggled as she trailed behind him swiftly. “You can’t lose me that easily, you know!” She giggled when he rolled his eyes.

“You know you probably shouldn’t be following me, you’ll get into trouble.” His pace slowed to a jog as they neared the marketplace.

“I have to make sure you’re safe,” she insisted.

He laughed. “I’m supposed to be taking care of you! I’m your big brother, you know.”

She rolled her eyes. “You’ve gotten into a lot of trouble without me nearby…. Well, and with me nearby. But still. I have to keep you safe.”

He sighed and shook his head. It seemed he had no objections to this. Abydos trailed behind him when they strolled into town. She could feel every dragons’ eyes on her as she walked by. Why did she have to look weird? It was like her colors were inverted. Black wings and scales, yellow barb, underbelly, and sail! She ignored the murmurs of everyone and looked at what was on display at the item shop. She saw a majestic-looking figure, it seemed to be a dragon with some sort of wolf, coyote, or hyena head. It was black and yellow, so similar to her… yet so different. She tugged at her brother’s arm. “Can we get this? It looks like a good decoration.”

He smiled. “Sure, go ahead and get it. I’m gonna go look for food.” She grinned and paid the shopkeeper with the gold she had. She grabbed the figure and gazed at it. How was it so cold in the scorching desert?...Maybe it was just the canopy. She went over to the food shop and found Luck peering at the different foods. She nudged him and he smiled, then continued to bargain with the shopkeeper… He was always fighting for the best prices.

She was walking back home with Luck, and the sun was going to be setting soon. She fell into step with him while they were walking, but she slowly picked up speed. He seemed to notice this and also picked up speed. Suddenly, she broke into a sprint. “Can’t catch me now!,” she called back, running ahead. She didn’t look behind her, but could tell that Luck was on her tail. She grinned and pushed herself even farther. This was the race of the day, and she was gonna win it!

Suddenly, she tripped over a root sticking out of the ground and fell. The strange artifact she’d bought fell, and cracked. “No!” she muttered to herself. She tried to get up as quickly as she could and pick up the artifact, but suddenly the ground below her feet began to tremble.

The artifact fell apart in an instant, and a black, void-like substance spilled out and… enveloped the ground around her. Suddenly, she was falling, falling, falling…

‘No… No, no no no NO NO NO NO NO! THIS IS ALL WRONG! WHERE IS HE? LUCK? N-no…. I…. I feel myself slipping away….’ She reached her talon out longingly, the yellow-orange blur in front of her seeming so close, yet so far… ‘Luck, please….. Please, Luck.’

The blur was slowly fading away as she felt the comforting darkness pulling her away. She said her final words, barely louder than a whisper. “I love you, brother….”

Theme song (Optional): N/A for now

Family: Mom: Pyramid Dad: Hourglass Siblings: Luck (M)

Series: WoF

Quote(optional): “Loss is no more than a stage of life, and life is no more than a curse. There are always ups and downs in every good and bad thing. And some are worse or better than normal… like me.”

LUCK MY BELOVED

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

I stayed up till 4:00 AM speedrunning pacifist run and finishing Deltarune chapter 1 again.

i need to get dektarune 😔