Stray Fawn Community

Blizzard's homethread where i 𝙎𝙊𝘽

ap0110

all we didwas

1. play with fidget toys on an ipad

2. play mario kart BECAUSE YES

3. watch mrbeast until ten o clock becasue M R B E A S T

Maed a SilkWing based on a background I found and put the background behin it btw the base is Cheeseburger's (or Cult Leader's)

its an adopt and her name is Euphoria

Lore:

Euphoria was a normal SilkWing leading a normal life until she stumbled upon a magic portal leading into a strange dimension. The portal closed behind her but soon she was met with other dragons', and she became friends with her quickly. None of them knew why the portal appeared to them, but they lived their lives there as normal. They had kids, built villages, had leaders, etc.

Euphoria was happy in her new, majestic home and lives there happily.

Magic_Falls_TradingCard.png

• Love 3

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

I'm wanting to make a WoF AU that sounds very cool but i have writer's block so im just gonna make a bunch of adoptables while moping on the couch

cries

You must...MUST make an Au... lol

12 hours ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

all we didwas

1. play with fidget toys on an ipad

2. play mario kart BECAUSE YES

3. watch mrbeast until ten o clock becasue M R B E A S T

Watch Markiplier til 3 am bc your waiting for Darkiplier

Definetly didn't do that...

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

my motivation is slowly creeping back to me right now

want a sneak peek of the AU? I'll PM it to you because I want it to be a kind of... "big reveal" story I guess?

Yus

• Like 1

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

GET READY FOR

THE EPIC

THE AMAZING

AU I HAVE BEGUN TO WRITE

AND WILL KEEP WRITING (and will post the chapters one by one here)

FOR WOF

(Prologue below)

Yus

• Like 1

Rise of the SilkWings

Edited and written by Fade

During the Tree Wars, the SilkWings, though they were supposed to be neutral, gained an unusual advantage over the HiveWings and decided to fight on behalf of the LeafWings...... and they won. Now they must choose between equality between the three tribes, or ruling over all of them.

Prologue

After a long moment of silence, a dark brown, orange, and green SilkWing sitting on the end of the table stood up regally. “I know it shouldn’t be my place to inform you, Queen Larrea, but it turns out that we have a new advantage that could change the course of this war.”

Queen Larrea, a SilkWing with many shades of green on her scales, looked at the SilkWing who had spoken. “Go on, Acacia.”

Acacia inhaled slowly, then exhaled. “We found evidence from the Book of Clearsight.” As she said this, gasps and whispers rose from around the table. She waited for silence, then continued. “Never once does it say that HiveWings should be in charge, but it rather states for us to live in equality. And it never says that LeafWings should be killed off, either. We can use this to overpower the HiveWings. They’ll likely turn on her.”

Queen Larrea seemed to be deep in thought. “Very well. I want the word spread and done by tonight, and-” she looked over at a LeafWing. “We are now your allies, and we’ll help to keep your kind alive. As for what happens after we overpower the HiveWings….. We’ll speak about it after we beat them.”

Acacia was proud of herself. Maybe this would be a changing point. Maybe, just maybe… she had changed the course of history for the whole of Pantala. And maybe she didn’t even know it.

• Love 2

13 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Protagonist for book

Protagonist - Marmara - Silk-Leaf, or the new tribe known as VerdantWings

The SilkWings and LeafWings merged their tribes together, but I won't say why. that will be introduced soon enough when I get the next chapters out.

bvHwgXYXZ3h8qdi0SIMIEqWutQ4IqL84rGtyGj10E0wr_1lHqV1uvOjVj6tNBcKwlB7-R1ki4Sg1bdCuSZHOETPWcBJzKyHbEt0UQwUnGPqrTdeaT8lA-p6In9WQDlFtke8W1omK

ONGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I JUST READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE THING AND JUST D I E D. THIS IS SI GOOD. (also u need to make a au of the euphoria dimension thing)

p.s. hi

Edited by Pure Vanilla Cookie
uwu
  • Like 1