Stray Fawn Community

Vampire blood

ScarletTheRaptor

basically this is a world where there are vampires, vampire hunters, and werewolves.

Form:

Name:

Age [vampires can be up to 1000 years old]: 

tribe:

role*:

Ref/desc.:

other:

*Vampire hunters:0/unlimited, Vampires: 1/unlimited, prophecy dragonets: (friendly Vampire: 1/1, Vampire hunter: 0/2, Firescales/ashscales: 0/2

Name: Vampirebat [vire

Age [vampires can be up to 1000 years old]: 400

tribe: Rain-ice

role: Friendly Vampire

Ref/desc.:

3A65CAD5-ECF8-4FF3-A779-4B9FD7960CEE.thumb.png.7d6c145c5783605152fc478906c6751f.jpg.4c8523153bb6dfb86c6be0fd0d3afa6c.jpg

other: Doesnt need blood to survive

18 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

So this is like a WoF alternate universe or something? Like dragon vampires? What are dragon werewolves like?

@VireTheRainwing

it would be a dragon that basically grows bigger claws and fur on its spine and along the front of the legs

17 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Name: Cherry

Age [vampires can be up to 1000 years old]: 5 in dragon

tribe: Rain/Night

role*: Vampire

Ref/desc.:

Cherry.thumb.png.317a403e0655f04b1b7f66607d88058d.png.f6aa20aa900653d8086c3cf630a5834f.png

other: Needs very little blood to survive, friendly to anyone that doesnt attack her

Accepted ^^

6 minutes ago, VireTheRainwing said:

it would be a dragon that basically grows bigger claws and fur on its spine and along the front of the legs

(TW: Derealization)

I think this one would be a good werewolf tehe

Name: Circus

Tribe/Clan: SilkWing

Description: CsUXX32CY8ex8bIRdziZN_LHcFi24iI4CorMcuRtpzQsRL7Z6752jKK7hEZMEPfW0Y75DlMiKDUQH1zAO36f0MfpLBaATIKCrxQciqaUlEw27z7MfkRMGFpcjBqw4z0fGfpzHPQi

Personality: Unhinged, mentally deteriorated, somewhat insane. 

Sexuality: Asexual

Partner: N/A

Other: In hiding.

Powers: Tribal, *some other evil power. I’ll think of it*

Small Story: Circus was born as a normal SilkWing, but lived in a bad household. They became violent and aggressive and were soon imprisoned. Circus still did not cooperate, and was moved into isolation away from the world. They slowly lost sense of reality and didn’t know what was real and what was not, due to hallucinations. They would eventually be forgotten and stopped getting fed. One day, they were as weak as ever when a guard realized that Circus was dying. The guard threw Circus out and left them to die. Circus was saved by a kind SilkWing dragonet, but flew off as soon as they were better. They began to terrorize others whenever they got the chance. But one day, Circus disappeared. Some still say they’ll be back to kill them all…

Theme song (Optional): Circus

Family: Mom: Dad: Siblings: (lazy)

Series: WoF

Quote(optional): “I didn’t do this to myself, society did! *insert cackle*”

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Purple light emit said:

(TW: Derealization)

I think this one would be a good werewolf tehe

Name: Circus

Tribe/Clan: SilkWing

Description: CsUXX32CY8ex8bIRdziZN_LHcFi24iI4CorMcuRtpzQsRL7Z6752jKK7hEZMEPfW0Y75DlMiKDUQH1zAO36f0MfpLBaATIKCrxQciqaUlEw27z7MfkRMGFpcjBqw4z0fGfpzHPQi

Personality: Unhinged, mentally deteriorated, somewhat insane. 

Sexuality: Asexual

Partner: N/A

Other: In hiding.

Powers: Tribal, *some other evil power. I’ll think of it*

Small Story: Circus was born as a normal SilkWing, but lived in a bad household. They became violent and aggressive and were soon imprisoned. Circus still did not cooperate, and was moved into isolation away from the world. They slowly lost sense of reality and didn’t know what was real and what was not, due to hallucinations. They would eventually be forgotten and stopped getting fed. One day, they were as weak as ever when a guard realized that Circus was dying. The guard threw Circus out and left them to die. Circus was saved by a kind SilkWing dragonet, but flew off as soon as they were better. They began to terrorize others whenever they got the chance. But one day, Circus disappeared. Some still say they’ll be back to kill them all…

Theme song (Optional): Circus

Family: Mom: Dad: Siblings: (lazy)

Series: WoF

Quote(optional): “I didn’t do this to myself, society did! *insert cackle*”

accepted