Stray Fawn Community

Just Enjoying the Game

Onbu

Just got to the 100 day Milestone, and just wanted to post how much I enjoyed this peaceful, beautiful journey. Thank you for your work and art Stray Fawn! I have played many similar games, and beta tested a few as well and will try to give constructive feedback.

The artwork on the buildings are so amazing, being able to flip them horizontally to see the reverse image would be a nice touch and would add a lot of variety. 

Secondary jobs are probably a worn out subject, but having my composting friends waiting around for poop is a "waste" of manpower LOL

I really enjoyed seeing the downed Onbu, it was a grim, yet sweet reminder. I think having a similar occurrence every once in a while would be good, and integrating a system of remembering the fallen through a ceremony would be sweet. 

Being able to queue scavenger trips would be a nice touch, personally, having to constantly choose them on the map was not my favorite use of time. Shrines being useless after research was done was a bit sad, maybe giving a happiness buff after the "Pilgrimage" was done could be a use for them.

The Knowledge rewards for good choices in quicktime events are too high, 4 knowledge points for not cutting down a tree was too much.

Stopping and helping surviving villages would be fun, with some consequences for staying too long. 

Having Onbu stop and stare at the full moon would be a sweet touch. Just a thought.

Having Onbu see a pile of "EXTRA GOOD FOOD" and take off sprinting toward it, maybe even resulting in damage would be a little bit of fun chaos.

Coming across where Onbu came out of the ground, and having an extra long rest there would be sweet. 

Also, coming across tracks for another Colossal would be fun.

A 1000 day milestone, where you come across a domed city would be fun, maybe trade for a few exotic items.

Some secret crops, as rewards from tree spirits would be a better option than research points and wood. Like Pumpkin for cold weather, dates for hot weather, and mangos for jungle. 

Rewards for mine scavaging could be blueprints for minetracks (Fastest road) and tools (for making scav parties faster)

I got a million ideas, love the game, and am eager to help!

Thank you!

• Like 3