Truth or dare

Lozloxfeafcakerat

1 minute ago, Shortcake said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*uncomfy screaming crying throwing chairs*

somebody at school has officially ruined drawing for me

i cant even look at my art stuff without cringing and feeling stupid-

Why? *Fox gives you slow, reassuring headpats*

they basically stole my sketchbook, looked through it, insulted pretty much every page with art on it, and then threw it in the trash and then told the admin that i stole their things- KJSBH:KJCbDA?ZKJX>F<BCdsk.jN ASHVHJAVSJHSGABHKBSAKHBAS AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

they really lowered my self worth in the art word though because theres a lot of drawings that people would consider to be furry art and they called me some pretty mean names

i also havent had had any real motivation to draw anything of my own imagination or style or whatever for the past 4 months

• Sad 3

26 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Okay

Draw Andromeda X Stoowarb (less cursed)

Or three of any msm oc (normal)

Lemme find the cursed one

to draw stoowarb x andromeda you would have to catify stoob or werdoify andromeda cause shipping a literal cat (albeit a cat with space powers) and a humanish thing is weird

22 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

they basically stole my sketchbook, looked through it, insulted pretty much every page with art on it, and then threw it in the trash and then told the admin that i stole their things- KJSBH:KJCbDA?ZKJX>F<BCdsk.jN ASHVHJAVSJHSGABHKBSAKHBAS AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

they really lowered my self worth in the art word though because theres a lot of drawings that people would consider to be furry art and they called me some pretty mean names

i also havent had had any real motivation to draw anything of my own imagination or style or whatever for the past 4 months

bro your art is really good they're capping 

*starts rummaging through my plethora of guns* which one is the most painful...

48 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

to draw stoowarb x andromeda you would have to catify stoob or werdoify andromeda cause shipping a literal cat (albeit a cat with space powers) and a humanish thing is weird

Werdoify andromeda I'll draw werdo andromeda now