Stray Fawn Community

Those two times where I almost died

BirbMonstwo

Felt like talking about them

These both happened when I was 7ish-9ish years old, can’t remember all too well

So the first was when I was on my way back from school with my mom. I was excited to go home so I ran across the road, not noticing the car speeding across

It almost hit me, but mom pulled me back. I remember seeing it zoom past like a few inches away, it was terrifying.

My other near-death experience happened during lunch break in school. I was eating a tangerine and then I started choking on it (literally couldn’t breathe at all) and I really panicked and just stood there gagging. Fortunately a teacher noticed and did some first aid manoeuvres

Has anyone else come this close to death? (if there’s any mentions of stuff like blood, put a warning)

On 3/22/2023 at 8:11 AM, Foxcake said:

Pretty much the same things but choking on sushi. I'll explain after school

I stopped eating bacon after choking on it

I literally choke on sushi all the time but it's just delicious. The way I deal with that is I just calm down, and swallow in a way that closes my throat and then pushes the sushi back up

I hate near death experiences because they're always just like, embarrassing

One Day l was choking on a Piece of large cow beef until l stopped still having trouble to breathe and pulled it out alone still having trouble to breathe a little after but yeah l saved myself from possibly dying by choking on cow beef