Stray Fawn Community

sight of stars thread because i can't stop writing fanfiction

2763miles

On 10/31/2023 at 8:29 AM, dynamit3 said:

the allegiances are here, though they aren't accurate at the moment since the allegiances are accurate to the very start of the book (before beebuzz died and burning coal joined,,,, and before some apprentices became warriors and some kits became apprentices)

3 hours ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

Mostly cause i wanna see Clover'path shine

i could! i'd have to change their name though if you want them to cameo as a border wanderer member,, and if you do want them to be a border wanderer, they'll appear earlier in the story but will be injured

but if you want them to be a normal rouge, they'll appear way later in the story, but they won't be injured

3 hours ago, 2763miles said:

i could! i'd have to change their name though if you want them to cameo as a border wanderer member,, and if you do want them to be a border wanderer, they'll appear earlier in the story but will be injured

but if you want them to be a normal rouge, they'll appear way later in the story, but they won't be injured

Border wanderer!

Clover Path

a tabby tortoise -shell she - cat with hectromania blue green eyes

She has a kit Whisper Cloud

Wait can I have an OC as a side character too? 

Her warrior name is Hyenahowl (it could be changed to Howling Hyena for a border wanderer) 

She is silent, cunning, and a bit standoffish, but her heart can be unlocked with kindess 

She also killed her insane parents cause they framed her for murder when they were the real murderers ☺

52 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Her warrior name is Hyenahowl (it could be changed to Howling Hyena for a border wanderer) 

She is silent, cunning, and a bit standoffish, but her heart can be unlocked with kindess 

She also killed her insane parents cause they framed her for murder when they were the real murderers ☺

forgor appearance description

she is light brown with a dark brown underbelly and stripes. She has piercing amber eyes and a blood-red tulip tucked behind her left ear

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 3:26 PM, Andromeda_ said:

so sorry for the late response but definitely! 

On 12/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

Border wanderer!

Clover Path

a tabby tortoise -shell she - cat with hectromania blue green eyes

She has a kit Whisper Cloud

alr!

• 5 weeks later...

i love writing speech when a character's mouth is full. it's so funny trying to write it

Screenshot2024-02-0707_45_41.png.7c8b706f9d658cc578e054329595968d.png

also chapter 2 is about halfway done and it's gonna be pretty long

• Love 1

On 2/7/2024 at 7:47 AM, 2763miles said:

i love writing speech when a character's mouth is full. it's so funny trying to write it

Screenshot2024-02-0707_45_41.png.7c8b706f9d658cc578e054329595968d.png

also chapter 2 is about halfway done and it's gonna be pretty long

there's also going to be. multiple. deaths. definitely at least two. one of them is really major

• Sad 1

okay so

im considering splitting chapter 2 into two different chapters due to its length

but i want to know if you guys would be okay with that,,, because if i do split it, i'll release chapter 2 and 3 at the same time and then start working on chapter 4

• Paw up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 4:26 PM, Andromeda_ said:

ive changed Hyena's backstory a bit since this but you can keep it like this if you want lol

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...

hey y'all!! I'm cooking up something... the next time I upload more sight of stars content, you guys will get three chapters in one post because I had to split up chapter 2 (it was WAY too long.)

• Love 1