Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's 2nd homethread where I rant about TMNT and Hazbin and my other loads of obsessions

Andromeda_

i hate the color save slot limit they added in recode CoS. like wtafudge???? recode is supposed to be a "better, updated Sonaria" yet you can't save an unlimited about of skins like in legacy? and they don't even have an option to buy more slots. you just can't have more than 100. now i can't save anymore skins unless i delete like half of them because i had over 150 skins in legacy. plus for the easter event one of the missions requires you to save a color slot, which i literally can't do now because OF THE STUPID FLUNKING SAVE SLOT LIMIT. RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rant over hehe

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

there was no color slot limit in legacy, but in recode they added one for no reason smhhh

I never knew that

And I’ve been playing CoS since beta

new retained desc just dropped. (its a reference to a show that i havent watched but im obsessing over and really want to watch but idk where ☠️)

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

new retained desc just dropped. (its a reference to a show that i havent watched but im obsessing over and really want to watch but idk where ☠️)

What show?

wait, I k this isn't my thread but I wanted to tell u guys that a warrior cats animation could possibly be coming out 

(my friend irl told me so I think it'd true but maybe????)

Just now, icecat said:

wait, I k this isn't my thread but I wanted to tell u guys that a warrior cats animation could possibly be coming out 

(my friend irl told me so I think it'd true but maybe????)

Why are you saying this on Andromeda’s thread? Do you just try to go to your homethread, accidentally go to someone else’s instead, think “Oh well, it’s not like it annoys people,” when you know perfectly well it does (I don’t think Andromeda particularly cares, but others like Birb certainly do, and that’s why she blocked you), and just post the thing anyway?

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

Why are you saying this on Andromeda’s thread? Do you just try to go to your homethread, accidentally go to someone else’s instead, think “Oh well, it’s not like it annoys people,” when you know perfectly well it does (I don’t think Andromeda particularly cares, but others like Birb certainly do, and that’s why she blocked you), and just post the thing anyway?

because o wanted to tell Andromeda_

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

(I don’t think Andromeda particularly cares, but others like Birb certainly do, and that’s why she blocked you)

im still sad about this 

2 minutes ago, icecat said:

because o wanted to tell Andromeda_

Then either clarify that, because I thought it was just you trying to post something that was on your homethread, actually post it on your homethread and ping Andromeda, or directly message Andromeda.

random warriors headcanon: 

StarClan/Dark Forest cats have some sort of trait that hints at how they died. E.x: a cat that was killed in attack might have a scar where the finishing blow was, a cat that died in a fire might have singed fur or smell like smoke, a cat that died from sickness might have coughing fits, etc.

• Paw up 1

59 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i just found out that you can gift people gamepasses in WCUE 

@Loxfeaf pwetty pwease? /j

Sure. You can choose one/some as long as it’s under 500R.