Stray Fawn Community

More fur, gem, and eye colors; Rival Tribes/Clans; Patterns/Markings; Powers

Leopardgirl625

I would like for them to add different shades of fur like bronze or light blue or violet and eye colors like baby blue or forest green or hot pink and etc. I would also like to have more gem colors so that way, I can classify my creatures in lots of ways. I would also want to have a rival tribe or clan that we can interact with and trade with like the Native Americans (Kinda?). Another thing is that I would like to have more patterns/marking so that way, we can make a random story based on their marking like a crescent moon or a sun on their forehead. Other than that, I also want them to have special powers like controlling the water, fire, earth, and air, like the powers from Avatar, The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day :D

I understand what you're saying TamTroll, but it still would be fun because I love genetics and I always wonder what the next creature will look like when they're born and I just thought that maybe we could have a wide variety of colors for different reasons just to make it more fun and also to see which creature takes after which. Also, I just thought it would be cool to add magic powers because you know, for like role plays or stories. There's really no reason to have it unless you use it for a certain purpose. Other than that,  thank you for telling be about your opinion. It really made me think more about the main purpose of the game :D

Actually, I love the idea of new fur, gem and eye colours. For example I would love to see dark blue eye and/or gem colours. And the more colourful fur colour sound amazing! (Maybe we could even make a rainbow out of our nichelings! :3 ) Oh and also, having new markings like you said moon/sun on the forehead would be amazing!! I love that idea! And having bending powers would be nice I think it would take too long to make it, or if they make it maybe it could be another mode, also with the rival tribe, so that people who just want to enjoy the game kinda like how it is now they can, or if you want to play with magic and other tribes you can, but I still think it would take too much time to make those happen... Sorry.

Always happy for more variation, and I like the idea of more unique patterns, but in my opinion the magic's going a little too over-the-top. That being said, I do have a contribution to the idea. I can see a sort of mysticism being produced from the gems, having a kind of influence on either other creatures or plants, I think a way to unlock things with a special type of rock or other interactable object would be a good way of implementing it, maybe different biomes have different abilities available?

Actually, I love the idea of new fur, gem and eye colours. For example I would love to see dark blue eye and/or gem colours. And the more colourful fur colour sound amazing! (Maybe we could even make a rainbow out of our nichelings! :3 ) Oh and also, having new markings like you said moon/sun on the forehead would be amazing!! I love that idea! And having bending powers would be nice I think it would take too long to make it, or if they make it maybe it could be another mode, also with the rival tribe, so that people who just want to enjoy the game kinda like how it is now they can, or if you want to play with magic and other tribes you can, but I still think it would take too much time to make those happen... Sorry.

It's fine Luna. I understand what you were saying but the magic powers was just a suggestion. I know that it will take a long time for the development of magic powers so I agree with you. I just thought it would be fun to have them. No worries Luna, I'm not mad :D

Always happy for more variation, and I like the idea of more unique patterns, but in my opinion the magic's going a little too over-the-top. That being said, I do have a contribution to the idea. I can see a sort of mysticism being produced from the gems, having a kind of influence on either other creatures or plants, I think a way to unlock things with a special type of rock or other interactable object would be a good way of implementing it, maybe different biomes have different abilities available?

I understand why you think the suggestion of having magic was going too over-the-top. To be honest, now that I'm looking from your point of view, I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. Maybe my suggestions were going a bit too wild  :P And you're contribution to my idea is really good! I honestly think it's a good idea to have different biomes have different abilities like the snow biome has prehistorical genes. You're idea just gave me another idea. Maybe we could have very rare gemstones that can be found by an unfortunate creature and it could have powers, but can only be used for good. If it is used for evil, the eyes of the creature will change colors or maybe the fur color will change?? Anyways, thank you for the suggestion! :D