Stray Fawn Community

Submit Your Nichelings!

Arcsoft

Once I get to the second island in my Group Challenge, I will be also starting a challenge called the Replica Challenge where I will make a storyline along with trying to replicate your Nichelings to the best of my ability. So, that's what this topic is for. Submit your Nichelings for this challenge here, but be sure to have a list of all it's genes with it. You can enter as many Nichelings as possible, and I actually want many Nichelings. You may as well just post every single screenshot on here lol

Just now, bannergirl411 said:

You are newer to the forums and may not have seen my Dalmatian/Beareyna wonder.

2129881294_PrettyPerdita.thumb.png.696963003a4e293f282fc16712ee2ac7.png

This is Perdi my favorite creature ever.

:o I have not seen her. I am so excited to recreate her, thank you so much! She looks awesome!

• Like 1

I may have stopped playing the file she is on because she is on her last day and im not ready to lose her yet...

It'll be ok, her children will carry on her legacy. You could also make her immortal via console.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arcsoft said:

It'll be ok, her children will carry on her legacy. You could also make her immortal via console.

She has had several lovely children, none of them got the ears or spots though. And console messed with my computer to bad to use. Freezing Glitches for days.

• Like 1

She has had several lovely children, none of them got the ears or spots though. And console messed with my computer to bad to use. Freezing Glitches for days.

oof

Well, be proud in her children. If they have it recessive, then they can still pass it on. 

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Not to be rude, but after you mess with the console on a nicheling, do you leave to the main menu? Because if you don't, that's why there's probably glitches. Then you come back to the save.

You have to completely close Niche then come back

32 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Not to be rude, but after you mess with the console on a nicheling, do you leave to the main menu? Because if you don't, that's why there's probably glitches. Then you come back to the save.

I only ever did it once. Didn't even have the chance to close, I was still in the process of using console and everything bugged out. the computer shut itself off and kept auto restarting randomly for days. Im not touching it again. nope not dealing with that again. My computer doesnt like console.

• Like 2