Stray Fawn Community

Arewe's Abode

aroefex

Among the dense trees and unclaimed grass, deep into the heart of a large island lies a small den carved into a giant tree. Within lies an orange striped creature with tall, twisted black horns scurrying around with a multitude of dyes of several colors, a small jar of teal paint clutched in her nimble fingers.Eventually she notices someone lingering by the entrance and turns to look. "Oh, uh... hey there? Do you need something?"

-----

Arewe lives with her trusted friends on a large forested island. Her trade consists of art for other necessities and imports though she doesn't do that much so she doesn't get overwhelmed. She rarely lets others in to live with her unless they have done a lot of favors for her or had known her for a long time. Arewe hates confrontation and will often try to avoid it, retreating if she needs to. Despite the island's harmless forest appearance, there's a lot more looming in the woods...

-----

Inhabitants

Arewe

The island's first inhabitant. She often draws. Even if she's non-confrontational, that doesn't mean she gets excited at getting her paws dirty. Arewe has a degree of detestment to creatures who still continue to maintain a crush on her even after she rejects their advances.

arewe.png.603723d397a58a0866375f60e36e32af.png

Osseus

She was given the title "Child of Bones" after the rest of her tribe saw her. She is naive and lively and had been the first to be immortalized after catching Arewe's eye.

1762771541_SkeletonChild.png.4bcdd4bff4de04ec498671ec54b7878d.png

Cinders

The mate of Pestilence(Spotted creature to the right of him) and a cherished prince. He is confidant and brash, eager to befriend those he take a liking to. Despite his friendliness, he gets easily jealous.

Pestilance

He had been called an Ill Omen, literally. He was touched by the goddess of illness, donning the red coat adorned by spots meant to represent bulbous infections and had been cursed by an illness that still plagues him. He still lives to his fullest as he is under care of Luckless.

gay.png.a08e7836068021b59fefa28b51b357e6.png

Luckless

Destined to be almost miserable her entire life, she was an absolute klutz. Leech were pulled to her like magnets and she would lose out on a life with her childhood friend and love, remembering him all too late. To escape her grief, she ran off with Pestilence and Cinders to Arewe's abode.

2024875319_poorluckless.thumb.png.997fbc965abe5f6eff72d7cf605b7403.png

Niveus

Despite being a rogue male, Arewe thought he would still make a wonderful addition to the tribe since Osseus had decided to adopt him as her big brother. He watches over her. Looming. You wouldn't want to seperate the duo now, would you?

1988554410_SOBEAUTIFUL.thumb.png.1db4fde28f960f19593e432cce8771ab.png

Sparrow

Sparrow might have been enraged by the prospect that she didn't have wings, so she grew muscles in their stead. That's what Arewe thinks anyways.

Sparrow.png.fb3dc072daed7ee3ed8893c7eac23473.png

Carindal and Canary

They are two brothers who might as well have been twins. Shame they weren't. Carindal is the red one and Canary is the yellow one.

466457237_carindalandcanary.thumb.png.b55c17a5bd6854dd19bb65aac07cfd13.png

Sunlight

She spent her time on a trunk, calling for a mate. She didn't expect a female wanderer to come up. Nonetheless, she is grateful for her companion and devoted mate.

Isla

Most of her history had been shrouded in mist as she had appeared to Sunlight, enticed by her singing. She continues to follow Sunlight to this very day/

lesbians.png.3c22100129d3427bde7cffaabdc30932.png

Queen

She holds herself in a regal regard, and frequently regulates the island's inhabitants for Arewe since the little artist is awful at governing.

Queen.thumb.png.690eb53cdfbb8519c6e793e98c8d5bbc.png

Glidder

Though regarded as pretty... his personality is rather interesting to say the least... Arewe's advice is that don't approach him unless you want him to make you feel like you narrowly escaped a rogue male by just using his words.

glidder.png.e90cff6ff88da5e7c58e8c7788efe7b6.png

Those Monstrosities

"Hey! What the heck?! No no no no no, get out of here!! This information is classified!"

-Arewe

--------------------

"Anyways that's the end of our tour. You may stay as a guest if you like but don't go into the woods, mkay?"

-Arewe

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Why not?

-Mikkin

“You know how in the ocean there is a deep dark abyss with possible monstrosities the gods don’t want us to see? Yeah that.“ Arewe hears something shuffle in the woods and turns to chase it back in, “Hey! No! Bad! Get back in there no one wants you stealing their faces!”

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Stealing faces?

-Mikkin

Arewe had already disappeared and no one else seems to be in sight except for in the other dens nearby. Except for a winged cracker jaw perched on Arewe’s den. “I try to disencourage her from making these things, but does she ever listen? Nooo... She had to go ahead make them, and they multiply like rabbils...”

12 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Making things? I think I should leave...

-Mikkin

The cracker jaw swoops in and sets down next to Mikkin. “Of course, however I must accompany you to the ports. It would be a shame if someone accidentally carried a parasite to wherever they are going next. We wouldn’t want an invasive species taking over the other lands...”

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

I still don't understand... Where can I leave?

-Mikkin

“Follow me to the north of the island. Although Arewe cleared a path to the only ports out, it’s still not as safe as anyone would like for it to be.” She began forward, refraining from her use of wings.

2 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Okay...

-Mikkin

Now you might be thinking (Not) who Mikkin is. I'm here to tell you I DON'T KNOW.

(🤔 hmmm)

They arrive to the ports without any trouble and the winged one stopped. “Alright, we are here. But first, rub the soles of your paws against the flowers before going. Then leave for home.” She sat by, waiting for Mikkin to remove any possible parasites.

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Okay..." Mikkin rubs his/her (I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR GENDER) paws on the flowers, "Can I go now?"

She stares at the flowers, squinting before nodding. “Go ahead, and have safe travels. If you find something writhing under your skin, don’t be afraid to come back and we will gladly remove it.” She waved with her wing and watched Mikkin go.

14 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

He (YES HE) ran across the stones as fast as he could looking back only once to see that cracker jawed creature. I didn't even get her name.

(I MADE HIM!)218408900_2019-03-04(3).thumb.png.cfee94973210ed087ab355fb1b4a938c.png

(What a handsome boy)

Queen watched him leave before turning around and flying back to the heart of the island. 

It woke up, peering out at the world from its sealed pit. When it was first trapped, it thought it could claw through those bars, but it appeared to be more sturdier than it appears to be. It prowled around, tusk glinting in the sun light, staring up. Those inferiors had already thrown him it’s scraps of food, though they seemed to be getting progressively better and better in quality each day. His captor is a bit strange apparently. It had been a month since he had came to consciousness and he, of course, went with his first instinct and tried to abduct a wingless bird who’d scratched and pecked him until his creator and her ragtag group had knocked him out and put him here. He wouldn’t be locked up anymore. After making sure no one was coming, he dug away at the walls of his pit to reveal a tunnel. Continuing up the tunnel, he scratched and broke through the grass surface and taking in the fresher air, he ran. Eventually he’d tire but found the village. When before it had been sweet swelling to him, now there was something foul smelling about the nichelings that inhabited the area and he briefly went away. It took a while but he’d find the ports. Without looking back, he’d jump to wherever his mind took him.

Lenaea slowly shifted forward, land not being the greatest place for a creature like her. She turned towards Queen, shuffling forward a few more steps. "Can I swim across?" She looked over. "It would be faster" she then quickly added

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Elf said:

Lenaea slowly shifted forward, land not being the greatest place for a creature like her. She turned towards Queen, shuffling forward a few more steps. "Can I swim across?" She looked over. "It would be faster" she then quickly added

“Hmm... It’s not the best idea... Arewe dumped some of her aquatic monstrosities into the sea as well, though they never stray too far since she tied them down with something. We don’t allow swimming in undesignated areas, not anymore...” Queen gave a sigh and looked off into the sky. “In fact, we don’t have aquatic anybodies who have been selected for the job since the last time.”

2 minutes ago, aroefex said:

“Hmm... It’s not the best idea... Arewe dumped some of her aquatic monstrosities into the sea as well, though they never stray too far since she tied them down with something. We don’t allow swimming in undesignated areas, not anymore...” Queen gave a sigh and looked off into the sky. “In fact, we don’t have aquatic anybodies who have been selected for the job since the last time.”

"Last time?" Lanaea tilted her head in confusion. "What happened last time?"

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Elf said:

"Last time?" Lanaea tilted her head in confusion. "What happened last time?"

Queen’s expression darkened a bit. “She just swam a little too deep and far out... We never go past the shallows and the water washes off the stench her creations fear so much...”