Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 027: Aye Aye (Help collecting insects)

Biogamer

The aye aye is known to looks like a cross of every small mammal and is my 3rd favourite mammal. So with all of those features it does have great options to make new genes. The first Aye Aye snout would be unlocked by insect collecting 20 times and spending 20 days in a jungle biome. The effects would be +1 cracking, +1 insect collecting and +1 smelling (don't really rely on smell). And maybe distasteful appearance because though they're my one of my favourite animals they ain't exactly beautiful or cute (ignoring the image below). Next the jungle paws would be unlocked by climbing 20 times (look at new genes 002: colugo) and insect collecting 40 times. The effects would be +2 climbing and +2 insect collecting. The reasons are in relation to their amazing hands, with long fingers that they drum to find insects and hold on to branches.

Now for the first time I did this animal not only because they're cool but also to promote them due to their population. Scientist believe that within 10-20 years that 50% of the Aye Ayes population will die out due to habitat lost and the natives attacking these amazing animals because they are considered a bad omen. So this gene idea really has a deeper meaning than to be on a game.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

download.jpg

2 replies to this post