Stray Fawn Community

The Lone Pup Challenge

Trash Gremlin

*Before I begin, note that you will very likely need to use console commands more than once in your playthrough, I'll put two *'s at this part, and if you need help with the console just ask!

Step 1. Start a sandbox world where the age settings are as follows: Baby: 1 Child: 1 Teen: 10-60 Adult: 1, and disable bird of prey spawns.

Step 2. You must only start with one nicheling, and that nicheling must have dominant and recessive peacock tail. It doesn't matter if the nicheling's genes are randomized or hand-picked, what age you start at, or what gender the starting nicheling is, you can make the challenge as easy or difficult as you'd like in this step.

Step 3. Find a food source, a permanent nest, and a place your creature can call for a mate from.

Step 4. Once a wandering nicheling appears, have it follow your creature to a nest.

**Step 5. Give the wanderer dominant and recessive peacock tail and set their age to that of your own nicheling using console. (alt+f1 -> SetGene TailPeacock / alt+f1 -> IncreaseAge [PutNumberHere])

Step 6. When both nichelings turn into adults, breed and guide the wanderer to a nest. Be quick, this is your nichelings' last day alive.

Step 7. Repeat.

Tell me how far you guys get! It's a really difficult challenge, but I hope you guys enjoy this regardless.