Stray Fawn Community

FINALLY! I’m drawing for people!!(CLOSED! For good!)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

IIIIITTTSSSS HEEERRREEE! And it was a piece of cake! Haha no really.. I just had to do her spikes, feathers and that’s it.. KIDDING! Anyways... where do I begin?

Well for starters.. here’s Starling @totally melon yogurt cat! Finally after all these past few weeks I get another art request done, and I can’t wait to see who’s next! ^w^

So I added a starry night sky for her to fly in, and even though I know a Starling is a real bird, I just thought the “Star” in it would fit the whole background and her melanistic fur coat as a whole! So I really enjoyed drawing her! I loved doing her wings and spikes, they just look really good! The legs though? Not so much... I hate legs.. even when I thought I was getting better at them...664FA57F-5F91-4B1D-8834-B9498F9CCEFC.thumb.png.49dd4ae655e576f53d65a1d130e66b9b.png

I hope you like it Melon!! ^w^ now.. who’s next?

AHA! I know! @magnillie‘s turn comes next! YES!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Its really good Silver! Her wings are adorable!

Thank you! I luv wings so much ^w^ hecc did you even see the drawing that I posted over at the “Zevorien Character Generator”?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

.... so I.. uhm.. I don’t feel like doing this anymore.. due to being gone for too long from this, I have grown disinterested and lazy for art, so I don’t know what I’m going to do. Please be patient, I might be on break, I might not, I may never wanna come back to this! It’s just hard trying to get motivation right now! So I’m not sure what’s going to happen!

I am just so depressed right now, I have not seen my therapist in weeks, and I wanna go visit her first.