Stray Fawn Community

Gene Suggestion: Fruit Bat Head

Draconiya

With the new wings update releasing sooner rather than later, a lot of tribes are going to consist entirely of airborne Nichelings. But what about food? There is no way to collect berries, a primary source of sustenance among many tribes, other than Nimble Fingers, Running Leg and Velvet Paw, which are all are paw genes: the very genes that need to be wings to allow a Nicheling to fly.

So, I've been thinking: What about a much-needed new snout-type - one that gives you Collecting.

This is the third idea of three, all of which have their own thread, like the Feature Requests subforum's rules tell you to do.

My third suggestion is a new snout gene that resembles the head of a fruit bat, to go along with the bat wings the devs are planning on implementing. It'd give Collecting and possibly superb hearing, overrriding the ear slot, since fruit bats eat fruit, as their name suggests, and have very acute ears, as far as I know.

This is the final post of the collecting snout trio, I hope you don't mind the spammage!

• Like 1

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet