Stray Fawn Community

Sharkadile..?

In the command console I found Sharkadile and some others.

I typed: increasespawn

Then I just scrolled up and i found them near all the jungle creatures.

This is probably trustworthy because the defender and "chill" bear were in there before they came out as well. 

848037318_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.12744bff8ce7590ea71fa3a5ff683b4f.png

1307249639_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.c569f0d6af2b9eb627be608f94575982.png1366548288_Screenshot(39).thumb.png.50189ee0b4bac8bf4646ea774408748c.png654302417_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.06d01794f8ecad16b359f5f41c5099ba.png

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Philo said:

Welcome @u123456789
These are just old entries from enemies we planned at some point.
They never made it into the game and probably won't in the future.

Might I ask why they aren’t and never will be in the game? (I’m up so late listening to Niche music, they’re great tunes for listening on a plane actually! ^^)

Because something else was added to the game instead. We always had a list of things we wanted to add for each biome update.
All things on top of the list made it in, many others didn't. If you have countless ideas and limted time, some ideas won't make it into the game ^^
Not sure if they will never make it into the game, but there are no plans to add them.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, Philo said:

Because something else was added to the game instead. We always had a list of things we wanted to add for each biome update.
All things on top of the list made it in, many others didn't. If you have countless ideas and limted time, some ideas won't make it into the game ^^
Not sure if they will never make it into the game, but there are no plans to add them.

Ah, well that’s good to know, makes sense of course, but hopefully in the future there are plans, since there aren’t any water predators like the planned Sharkadile(besides the Razorahnas which only attack a bleeding creature), so adding that could bring in some more fun for being in water, especially since I think a pure water biome wouldn’t be such a bad idea either! :)