Stray Fawn Community

Art WIP

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I posted this picture before, but I didn’t think anyone really noticed, so I’m posting it here pretty much and calling it a work in progress, since there’s work that still has to be done, such as not forgetting to add Skye’s spots, and doing some color shading, I kinda did one with a previous picture and it looked awfully pretty along with the transparency! So I’m just gonna post my progress here, it’s about 90% done, and I’ll get to work on finishing it today. Sorry if I’ve been online a lot as well, I want to make sure I check my notifications too so they don’t clog up every so often.

and oh my god there’s another wasp in my house... ;-;122CDE1B-8F76-465C-905F-786AF985FEF3.thumb.png.7e83ab6400ebda9c63afafb88dd555fb.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, spacecat at random said:

I freed a wasp just to have it follow me and nibble on a bare leg, nearly killing spacecat by cardiac arrest. They're secretly evil beneath a cute veneer

I love that.. I love how you call them cute yet evil muahaha!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So I think this is done... I am not adding their tails though, I’ve forgotten to add them and I feel like there wasn’t a whole lot of space to draw them in.. so I’m scrapping them. At least the color shading made it in though, now about the art’s name.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CALL IT... does anyone have name suggestions for this piece of art I made?4EA093EC-9EBE-4EE5-88BD-5734AE78D0F6.thumb.png.fd80f2a8e32cd8ee6cb785b99cdb8dbe.png

(yeah I know the shading’s not the best.. I only felt like using an airbrush to do it, and the photo is transparent by the way)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

GAAAAHHHH! THE PHOTO WONT LOAD FOR ME EVERYTIME I TAP IT! *grumble grumble*

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Actually.. I kinda hate the shading, I’m gonna get rid of it, and call it complete since the level of details here is gonna make it hard for me to shade it all at once...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Alright, here, if everyone’s satisfied with the pic, then I gotta be at least satisfied with it too, sorry if it didn’t turn out as beautiful looking as my Nicheling art, there’s only so much I can do.

978D65AA-551E-47AF-BA8E-E6CE87CEBD88.png

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Alright, here, if everyone’s satisfied with the pic, then I gotta be at least satisfied with it too, sorry if it didn’t turn out as beautiful looking as my Nicheling art, there’s only so much I can do.

978D65AA-551E-47AF-BA8E-E6CE87CEBD88.png

It looks great i love it! I think it looks just as good as your nicheling art :)

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Lawoofy said:

It looks great i love it! I think it looks just as good as your nicheling art :)

Well that is much appreciated dude! Thanks! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 hours ago, CatLoaf said:

I somehow dweld to here, its cool though 

Its like an rpg game kinda? 'v'

Well no it’s not really FROM an RPG, but somewhat inspired by them yeah! Good eye there! The pic really reminds me of characters from those JRPGS that Square Enix likes to make, such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts! My dad loves those franchises of course. ^w^

7 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well no it’s not really FROM an RPG, but somewhat inspired by them yeah! Good eye there! The pic really reminds me of characters from those JRPGS that Square Enix likes to make, such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts! My dad loves those franchises of course. ^w^

Oooooooo