Stray Fawn Community

The entire line of my favorite OC, Stormstar

So let's start with who we are talking about, Stormstar

Stormstar is half-clan and he had two sisters, Leafwing(Who died before him) and Ashbreeze(Who died before him as well), Ashbreeze had two liters of kits, I only remember one kit from the first liter, Stormpaw, who later disappeared, and in the second liter was Winterspot and Shineheart(We'll talk about them later) His parents were Killclaw(Mistclan) and Sparkpelt(Pelt is very common suffix in this)

He fell in love with Winterstorm(The current Mistclan deputy at the time) and had one liter of kits(I regret this because their babies were amazing)

Their kits were;

Lightningstar(He took her into Stormclan) Ashclaw(Who became the next deputy and had Sunpelt and Foxfur) and Firepelt(Who later had Waterpelt)

NOW ASHBREEZE'S KITS

Stormpaw, he might have been gay but he disappeared

Winterspot, was first in love with Waveclaw as a kit and almost killed her sister for him, but soon fell in love with Littleheart(Who couldn't stand blood/DRAMA or he would die) She later died on the Journey of Caveclan while giving birth(SILVERSTREAM DEATH CLONE NUMBER 1 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Shineheart, got to be with Waveclaw and stayed friends with her sister, who had tried to kill her 🤷‍♀️

ON WITH STORMSTAR'S KITS

Oh, a fire happened in Stormclan and Stormstar had died to a tree, ("But he had 7 lives left!" The tree impaled him and it was on fire)

Lightningstar had gotten the handsome rouge(Not really a rouge, you get what I mean?) Maplewood, who was Windheart's mate and HAD KITS WITH HER(Maplewood! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER) but Windheart tried to kill Lightningstar(Attempted murder is common) and she ran off with her kits. Maplewood and Lightningstar then got married!

They had two liter of kits, they had ~super powers~

Liter 1: Lionflame(SUPER STREGTH) Thunderheart(The all knowing) Tigerscar("I know your feelings and I don't care.") and Fawnstep(*Whispering* Super hearing)

Liter 2: Lynxflame("I'm almost immortal and I'm insane!") Leopardstep(Always kind and barely angry(So too kind) and Cougarheart(Jayfeather but more angry)

Lionflame's life;

He fell in love with his apprentice, Flamepool(Flamepaw then), and had one liter of kits, Owlflame, Amberheart, Silentbird, Blazeclaw, and Dappledpelt

He had also mated with a Thistleclan cat and she ded, also her kits are ded.

Lionflame had depressioned so much that when encountered a badger, he was like "Take me."

Owlflame wanted revenge on Cedarheart(Who was flirting with Flamepool while she didn't know of Lionflame's affair)

Thunderheart's life;

Pretty normal and bland besides OF THE DEATH

Tigerscar's life;

The runt

She had gotten her scars when rouges attacked, she wanted to prove herself of worthy of not being the RUNT. The scars are almost magic

She had the worst love life

She had a crush on her dark forest mentor, Foxface, but she left the dark forest

She had a crush on a non-binary cat

She had a crush on the Whiteclan tom, Deerleg

She had became mates with another Whiteclan tom named Clawedheart, had a liter

TURNS OUT HE WAS EVIL and CAUSED A BIG BATTLE

he was later killed by a bite to the throat

Who you may ask

YOU WILL FIND OUT NEXT I EDIT THIS

• Like 2