Stray Fawn Community

Melon’s Cove: V3

takoyamaaaS

As you walk under the arch of the rock, the seagulls cawing in your ears, you notice:

-Me, busily playing Ultimate Savannah Simulator and screaming “Oh! a buffalo! NOOOO! TELEKA!!”

-Melon and the rest of my pantheon, curled up in a ball of fur and noses.

-An assortment of Neko Atsume cats hanging out in a cave.

-Lots of Lioden lions and an assortment of big cat skins and flower crowns.

-Some popular Nichelings like Meringue, Bostonlobstah, Zoey, and Prince sitting upon shelves of rock with various embroidered pillows on them.

-A small white dog and a gerbil cage.

-A whiteboard with busy, almost unreadable scrawls on it.

-A stack of paper, a small desk and chair with a computer and keyboard on it, and random drawings.

-Lots of space.

-A small living space: a couch, a chair or two, a fridge, an iPad charging space (currently unoccupied), a bed, and drawings pinned upon the wall.

This is the place where I’ll just put random things, like my animals I create, Lioden Wardrobe creations, gene ideas, furries that I make (don’t ask), roleplaying, videos, etc....

NEW AND IMPROVED! And copypastad, too!

wow, 3 versions already?

also I’m gonna spam A LOT of random stuff related to movies etc I like

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

here’s a random thing for everyone to do: paste your last copied thing here.

it’ll be fun.

Animation of the camp going to the dance tonight at my house is clean and do what you doing tonight and then you take it easy for u and I was like oh 👌well I have a question and you can get a limp in a few pebbles and I was like oh 👌well I have a question and you can get a limp in a few pebbles and I was gonna do fidget ✈️gasped as I can do anything to survive in the World Series Champions League and I have a question about to go to 😴this morning but I can't think anything of the den roof over my house is a prefix 👉here is a hint that is the tree 👆already know I was just gonna say you're

• Like 1