Stray Fawn Community

Reality

TheCrazyDragonLady

*Turns around in a swivel chair and sips tea* Aha hello everybody. Just wanted to post a short story I am working through with a family member of mine. Each choice she makes will alter the story and there are no redos. I may or may not add what happens next when we get to it. So, enjoy~

*Warning, light violence that may increase later*

Reality

KRK! Your current opponents arm cracks under the force of your bending it backwards. They let out a shriek of pain and  fall to their knees, and make a veined grab for the energy pistol they had dropped on your attack. You frown and step on their hand, grinding it into the cool solid concrete with your boot. “Can't have you trying to shoot me can we now dear?”. You look up as your group continues to cut a swath into the other sides numbers. Your best friend stands at your side loyaly,  as does your lieutenant, both watching the battle on the lower area of the field.

“P..Please don't hurt me..” the man at your feet chokes out, wincing in pain at each word. Choose:

//”Why should I? You are the opposing side after all…”//

Or

//”Get out of my sight you sniveling dog”//

You remove your boot, and the man shakily gets up. He is over a foot taller than you, but he lets out a whimper and runs down the hill, straight for the barriers of his camp. Your soldiers are working their way through the wall and he barely misses getting shot in the head before he dives behind the concrete wall. You hear your lieutenant snarl in anger and grab your arm, wrenching your face to meet his.

“WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ARIE?!” he shouts furiously. If any of your other men dared this action, they would find themselves suddenly facedown on the ground with a broken nose. Luckily for your secondary, he is your boyfriend and you care about him too much to injure him yourself. You shove him away crossly and give him an annoyed frown. “I decide to be merciful for once and you get angry with me?”.  He huffs and points at the barrier. You see mingling behind the wall, and suddenly a huge swarm of air attack droids fly towards your position.

You brush your brown bangs out of your face and pull your katana out of its sheath, looking at the army of drones get ever closer. You see that each one is armed with a small light canon and are blinking a red light. All except for one drone in the middle, being protected by the others, which is blinking a yellow light and holds a swirling dish on its top. Choose:

//Hold your Katana up and just start swinging at whatever gets close enough//

Or

//Aim for the one in the middle of the group//

Or

//Throw a grenade //

The swarm is nearly on you now. “COVER ME” You shout, your golden hoop earrings swinging into the sides of your face and you turn to your companions. You whip back around and run towards the swarm, jumping off of the steeper ledge of the hill outcropping and landing on one the size of a small exercise ball, like you used to use before the OTHERS started attacking your home. You continue the motion, hopping from one drone to the next, narrowly dogging light bolts, until you reach your target. Your legs bunch up underneath you as you crouch on your current drone steed and jump with all your strength, raising your now-glowing sword above your head. You swing down with a force that a normal human could not muster, slashing right through the outer shell of the command droid and straight through its core. 

Sparks fly out of the gash as the drone sputters and then dies, falling to the ground underneath you as you land on the drone directly behind it. The entire swarm stops, as if in shock. You feel the sudden rush of air as you start to plummet, along with the rest of the swarm. You stop, your face mere inches from the ground as the energy field surrounds your form. You flash a smile to your lieutenant as he gently lowers you to the ground.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2