Stray Fawn Community

More manes

RaakoF

What if the nichelings had a choice of having a mane? Each gender have a choice of 4 diff types of manes. If you watched alpha and omega you should know lily, the wolf who cant see much with the hair in her face. Basically there would be 2 manes that don't effect sight. One mane that would cover one eye causing them to be shortsighted just without the eye gene. Then the last mane covering both eyes causing them to be blind, the only difference with the hair is that they don't have heightened hearing or smelling. The drawing is an example, the mane styles don't have to look like that lol

Untitled218.png

• Eek! 1

4 replies to this post

this suggestion is only 2 posts beneath your one: please try not to make a post for something that's already been suggested, especially if it's so far up the front page and practically impossible to miss

I also have to say I'm really not a fan of the mane types that would cover the eyes. those genes would be even more useless than the blind gene if they don't even give the slight boost to the other senses that blindness gives. 

There actually are new mane types being implemented into niche mobile. There's only 3 types though, and they don't effect anything.

Yours are super cute though, i'd love to see them in the game.