Stray Fawn Community

Feature segment - Big wall of text (originally "A big wall of text containing many ideas for weapons, an element type, planet, and mission ideas")

Star Dream

Element type, planet, and mission ideas

Restoration of EMP. Combines plasma and cryogenic damage to deal damage over time while disabling enemies. Less damage per shot than plasma and cryogenic. Color: Yellow (kinetic can be changed to white, won't really change anything much). A destroyed battery should deal EMP damage to surrounding blocks. Required for missions where you have to recharge a machine or base's supercapacitors, or for collecting objects with high electrical charge. Storm planets have clouds that deal EMP damage when you fly inside, or unleash bolts of lightning that deal EMP damage to objects, enemies, and drones controlled by unsuspecting players. A voltmeter can detect EMP levels in objects and drone parts, while a discharger can lower EMP levels in a radius. Two types of plating can resist EMP: Insulated plating, which protects against plasma, cryogenic, and EMP damage, but is more fragile than the others, and shock-resistant plating, which blocks EMP damage but is more fragile than without element-resistant plating.

Well, this was a giant wall of text, and also my first post, but I had quite a few ideas here. Hope you like my ideas (and the many colors I used)! Moved weapon requests to "Big wall of text - Weapon parts" in the drone part suggestions forum.

Edited by Star Dream
Never specified that this was my first post, so I figured I might as well do so. Fixed a typo in the "Both pulse lasers" segment. Moved weapon part requests to "Big wall of text - Weapon parts" in the drone part suggestions forum.
  • Like 1

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet