Stray Fawn Community

Whistling Winds- A WoF Sim/RP

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

He repeated, lashing out with more strength 

It ripped open and you slid out, landing on the floor. You looked and saw another cocoon next to yours with something in it. But it wasn’t orange like yours was.

Just now, Broken said:

It ripped open and you slid out, landing on the floor. You looked and saw another cocoon next to yours with something in it. But it wasn’t orange like yours was.

Weird.. ‘’I’m here guys!’’ She said with a wide smile

Just now, Broken said:

There was no one, except for cocoons with growing dragons.

‘’Hmm..’’ he looked at where monarch cocoon should be

1 minute ago, Broken said:

It was ripped open, but no dragon near it.

She looked at the space next to her cocoon for Adonis’ cocoon 

Just now, Broken said:

It was there, a dragon growing inside it.

‘’Hey Adonis. You’re doing so well.’’ She said with a smile. ‘’Now.. I’ll be back tomorrow but first.. I’m going to go Home.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Hey Adonis. You’re doing so well.’’ She said with a smile. ‘’Now.. I’ll be back tomorrow but first.. I’m going to go Home.’’

“You flew out and noticed that it looked... different. There weren’t any dragons flying around, but all the houses looked abandoned.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“You flew out and noticed that it looked... different. There weren’t any dragons flying around, but all the houses looked abandoned.

‘’Where is everyone..’’ she was not used to flying, it felt good. She flapped her way over to her house

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Where is everyone..’’ she was not used to flying, it felt good. She clapped her way over to her house

You opened the door, which was already cracked open. You stared in horror of what you saw. It looked like it had been robbed, everything thrown around.

Just now, Broken said:

You opened the door, which was already cracked open. You stared in horror of what you saw. It looked like it had been robbed, everything thrown around.

She sunk to her knees. ‘’Where did everyone go..’’ she whispered. ‘’What if they’re still here.. the robbers..’;

Just now, Flour said:

She sunk to her knees. ‘’Where did everyone go..’’ she whispered. ‘’What if they’re still here.. the robbers..’;

You saw your sisters room slightly open, but not enough to see inside.

Just now, Flour said:

She opened the door all the way

It was completely trashed. But the thing that caught your attention was the blood on her carpet. But no trace of who’s it was.

It was completely trashed. But the thing that caught your attention was the blood on her carpet. But no trace of who’s it was.

‘’Oh Flutter..’’ she whispered. ‘It need to get out of here..’’ she stumbled out of the room and flew up to hers. ‘’I need to see if there’s any of my stuff..

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh Flutter..’’ she whispered. ‘It need to get out of here..’’ she stumbled out of the room and flew up to hers. ‘’I need to see if there’s any of my stuff..

It was trashed as well, but not as bad as the rest of the house. The robbers were probably stopped before they had done anything too bad to your room.

It was trashed as well, but not as bad as the rest of the house. The robbers were probably stopped before they had done anything too bad to your room.

She rummages around for helms of her favorite belongings.

Just now, Flour said:

She rummages around for helms of her favorite belongings.

You look through everything and find the little sloth stuffy that Adonis gave you when you were in the hospital many years back.

Just now, Broken said:

You look through everything and find the little sloth stuffy that Adonis gave you when you were in the hospital many years back.

‘’Oh.. hey Bell. It’s nice to see you’re okay.’’ She puts it into her school backpack which, asides from a few minor tears was intact.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Oh.. hey Bell. It’s nice to see you’re okay.’’ She puts it into her school backpack which, asides from a few minor tears was intact.

Then the leaf necklaces you and Adonis had made when you were small dragonets. The day you first met.

Then the leaf necklaces you and Adonis had made when you were small dragonets. The day you first met.

She puts it in the bag. ‘’What a great day..’’ she keeps looking.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She puts it in the bag. ‘’What a great day..’’ she keeps looking.

You find the book on silkwings that your sister got you one year when she didn’t know what to get you for your birthday.