Stray Fawn Community

Flowing Stars- A Magic School Sim

Broken

Just now, Flour said:

She put on a similar outfit but instead of a yellow tank top she had a light green one. She brushed and braided her long pink hair and then brushed her teeth

“Looks like we both just have lots of pairs of the same outfit.” She says chuckling,

Just now, Broken said:

“Looks like we both just have lots of pairs of the same outfit.” She says chuckling,

She nods and laughs. ‘’I just put on the same overalls because I hardly wore them yesterday.’’ She said with a shrug.

Just now, Flour said:

She nods and laughs. ‘’I just put on the same overalls because I hardly wore them yesterday.’’ She said with a shrug.

“Oh... well I have like five of this outfit and a cloak I sometimes wear. I’m going to head to the library. Want to come with?” She asks with a sweet smile.

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh... well I have like five of this outfit and a cloak I sometimes wear. I’m going to head to the library. Want to come with?” She asks with a sweet smile.

She nods. ‘’I brought a few outfits that hardly varry.’’ She says. ‘’And yeah lets go!’’

Just now, Flour said:

She nods. ‘’I brought a few outfits that hardly varry.’’ She says. ‘’And yeah lets go!’’

She gets up and opens the door for you, and walks out after you. “So, what genre of books do you like?”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She gets up and opens the door for you, and walks out after you. “So, what genre of books do you like?”

She shrugs. ‘‘Uh.. Romance.’’ She picked the first thing she thought of. Of course it had to be the worst option. This is why you don’t lie Piper

Just now, Flour said:

She shrugs. ‘‘Uh.. Romance.’’ She picked the first thing she thought of. Of course it had to be the worst option. This is why you don’t lie Piper

She nods. “I like fantasy, stuff like that. What’s your favorite book? I don’t really have one.”

(You can make it a real book if you want.)

Just now, Broken said:

She nods. “I like fantasy, stuff like that. What’s your favorite book? I don’t really have one.”

(You can make it a real book if you want.)

‘’Uhh.. Redwood and Ponytail?’’ She said. Aargh why. (Its a real book and it’s really cute

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Uhh.. Redwood and Ponytail?’’ She said. Aargh why. (Its a real book and it’s really cute

“Hm... I don’t think I’ve ever read that. What’s it about?” 

(I’m gonna change Nessa’s name to Evie, because she looks like one of my dnd characters whose name is Evie.)

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Hm... I don’t think I’ve ever read that. What’s it about?” 

(I’m gonna change Nessa’s name to Evie, because she looks like one of my dnd characters whose name is Evie.)

(Sounds good)

oh gods. ‘’Well it’s about two kids in middle school.’’ She says vaguely.

“Is that all...?”

‘’Um.. and they both develop crushes on each other and- it’s hard to explain.’’ She said, turning her face to hide a blush

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘’Um.. and they both develop crushes on each other and- it’s hard to explain.’’ She said, turning her face to hide a blush

“Okay.” You two continue walking until you reach the library. She opens the large door and walks inside. Looking at all the books.

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Okay.” You two continue walking until you reach the library. She opens the large door and walks inside. Looking at all the books.

‘’Books.’’ She said, seeming impressed.

Just now, Broken said:

“Of course, silly. What else would be here?”

She shrugged. ‘’Plants? Trolls? I don’t know!’ She walked over to a shelf and tapped her fingers against it

She shrugged. ‘’Plants? Trolls? I don’t know!’ She walked over to a shelf and tapped her fingers against it

She chuckled and picked up a book and opened it.

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

She chuckled and picked up a book and opened it.

She walked throughout the library, already set on just walking and exploring and not reading

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She walked throughout the library, already set on just walking and exploring and not reading

After ten minutes, Evie walked over with four books in her arms. “You ready?” 

After ten minutes, Evie walked over with four books in her arms. “You ready?” 

She nods. She had no books at all. ‘’Yeah let’s go.’’

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Alright. Want to head back to our dorm?”

She nods. ‘’Yeah let’s go.’’ She slips down the hallway. ‘’So what did you get?’’

She nods. ‘’Yeah let’s go.’’ She slips down the hallway. ‘’So what did you get?’’

“I got a new book trilogy and that book you told me about.”