Stray Fawn Community

Unus Annus

Broken

Have you watched it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Thank you for asking @Pancrack and anyone else that was wondering!

Unus Annus is a youtube channel made my Markiplier and CrankGamePlays. It is NOT a gaming channel. Their plan was to make the channel around for a year and then everything will be deleted. There are only 8 days left. But that doesn’t mean that there’s no time to watch it. There is no way to actually watch all of the videos in that amount of time, but you can watch enough.

Maturity warning: There are references  and swearing in it. Their first “real video” is called “Cooking with s3x toys”. 

Their most popular video is called “We Forced James Charles to run a Military Obstacle Course“

3 hours ago, Tigerlily said:

Are there still days left? Also, is there an Annus yet?

Yes, it ends on Friday. This Friday. So only two days left. They’re going to livestream them deleting it I believe. But there is no Annus yet.

3 hours ago, Aetherstonks said:

I’m pretty sure some people have downloaded these videos and I have a theory the black market created by this can restore the middle class.

I haven’t downloaded them... but I know I’ll be guilt of looking up archives.. I can’t help it. Unus Annus was one fo my only sources of happiness.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

I haven’t downloaded them... but I know I’ll be guilt of looking up archives.. I can’t help it. Unus Annus was one fo my only sources of happiness.

I was determined to watch all of them...

and failed miserably.

I guess I'll wake up at 4 am today to watch as much as possible :')

1 hour ago, Annus said:

I was determined to watch all of them...

and failed miserably.

I guess I'll wake up at 4 am today to watch as much as possible :')

Wait... didn't I tell you about Unus Annus? It was like, 3 am my time and I knew I was talking to someone and had mentioned that I was watching it. And told them about it. I'm pretty sure it was you but idk. 

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Wait... didn't I tell you about Unus Annus? It was like, 3 am my time and I knew I was talking to someone and had mentioned that I was watching it. And told them about it. I'm pretty sure it was you but idk. 

You did, but I was to tired to watch any...

and then i waited :')

What was your favorite video? I liked the one where they went coffin shopping

1 hour ago, Annus said:

You did, but I was to tired to watch any...

and then i waited :')

What was your favorite video? I liked the one where they went coffin shopping

I can't choose one... the escape room, ghost hunting, hunting wanted criminals, grinch costumes, and pretty much all the camping videos. I wish I could've bought merch but sadly, my parents don't know I watch it. And if they did, they wouldn't let me. I know my mom watched at least one video. Because I went into youtube on her tv and unus annus was in the search history. 

2 hours ago, Unus said:

I can't choose one... the escape room, ghost hunting, hunting wanted criminals, grinch costumes, and pretty much all the camping videos. I wish I could've bought merch but sadly, my parents don't know I watch it. And if they did, they wouldn't let me. I know my mom watched at least one video. Because I went into youtube on her tv and unus annus was in the search history. 

I wish I could help you, I know that it makes you happy as you've said before

I'll make sure to watch those ones today!

On 11/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, Unus said:

Yup, same. Mostly of the Ghost hunter one. I've been wanting to ghost hunt for a while now and that video had the best display of the equipment used.

• Eek! 1