Stray Fawn Community

The Search for President Olive Joy

MATTRESS

Me and my team have proven that the body of President Olive Joy, is not theirs, but really their brother's

This now starts the search for Joy, and if @PincerClaw420 is really telling the truth...

(read this topic for more info)

• Eek! 1

Wha?!? How could Olive Joy possibly be not dead! He's been gone for several years and there hasn't been any evidence found that he isn't dead, since then, until now. I don't really trust your claims, but we shall see who is in the right...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Wha?!? How could Olive Joy possibly be not dead! He's been gone for several years and there hasn't been any evidence found that he isn't dead, since then, until now. I don't really trust your claims, but we shall see who is in the right...

He's been gone for serveral years? something doesn't link up...

• Eek! 1

Just now, Polly said:

He's been gone for serveral years? something doesn't link up...

I've looked through the Exposing President Cactus's Lies with the power of f3 and couldn't find anything, you are making this worse for yourself.

• Eek! 1

Just now, Polly said:

I've looked through the Exposing President Cactus's Lies with the power of f3 and couldn't find anything, you are making this worse for yourself.

Just because I didn't mention it doesn't mean it's not fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Just because I didn't mention it doesn't mean it's not fact.

then how do we ever know this isn't another lie? no one can trust what you are saying...

• Like 1

Just now, Polly said:

then how do we ever know this isn't another lie? no one can trust what you are saying...

And how can we trust you and your team? I have plenty of evidence in my files that I can show if you'd wish, but it appears you have none.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

And how can we trust you and your team? I have plenty of evidence in my files that I can show if you'd wish, but it appears you have none.

Then lets see it, we could be wrong, after all 

• Like 1

I'll get to work compiling the evidence after my rest, but uh, appears as if both of us were right and wrong at the same time 0.0 

This was found in Joy's mansion 4 years after his death, apparently in a secret part of his mansion. A cloning machine! If you want to have more information, you can read the latest The Feline Times. Maybe he's not truly dead after all, only his clone...

Cloning Machine.png

• Like 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

I'll get to work compiling the evidence after my rest, but uh, appears as if both of us were right and wrong at the same time 0.0 

This was found in Joy's mansion 4 years after his death, apparently in a secret part of his mansion. A cloning machine! If you want to have more information, you can read the latest The Feline Times. Maybe he's not truly dead after all, only his clone...

Cloning Machine.png

(i can't see the picture-)

Huh.. I Apologize for the claims i said against you, President Cactus is still a liar. . .   

• Like 2