GreenTheGreat

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

What I need currently:

-Two more mods

-Maps for each individual domain

-Different places to put on maps [Ex. spar zones, shop towns, sacred places]

-Some plans for start-up plots [Just simple things to draw people in]

-Ideas for character creation shop items

[you guys can help me with anything except the actual map drawings, I got that covered]

oh and this

I really need different places I can put on the maps I'm really stuck there-

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I made an alt I might use for something

it's called GreensAlt

but it made everything lowercase

so now it looks like greensalt

green salt

am salty about this

the salt is just green i see no problem here

On 3/5/2021 at 8:33 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Really need these-

especially the map locations

On 3/6/2021 at 12:28 AM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

What I need currently:

-Two more mods

-Maps for each individual domain

[you guys can help me with anything except the actual map drawings, I got that covered]

I can't really come up with any good ideas for the other things, so I'll just share some start-up plots:

Start-Up Plot No. 1: Some of the creatures in Maji have begun to suspect that Devine Green didn't give equal amounts of power to all of the shimmers, believing that some shimmers have received bigger amounts of power while others have received less. This has led to (and these are just ideas for how the players might react) Maji's residents becoming hostile to other domains with a leading shimmer that has "higher" or "lesser" power, certain creatures wanting to wage war on domains with "less powerful" shimmers and much more.

Start-Up Plot No. 2: A rare type of plant has been discovered that only grows in a specific domain (perhaps led by a more aggressive shimmer or filled with more aggressive creatures to make it's rarity higher?) which when consumed boosts the user's power but has major drawbacks. (user becoming more aggressive/dumb, powers becoming weaker when not under the affect of the plant, etc.) Or really any plant that heavily boosts a particular skill of the user could work.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I can't really come up with any good ideas for the other things, so I'll just share some start-up plots:

Start-Up Plot No. 1: Some of the creatures in Maji have begun to suspect that Devine Green didn't give equal amounts of power to all of the shimmers, believing that some shimmers have received bigger amounts of power while others have received less. This has led to (and these are just ideas for how the players might react) Maji's residents becoming hostile to other domains with a leading shimmer that has "higher" or "lesser" power, certain creatures wanting to wage war on domains with "less powerful" shimmers and much more.

Start-Up Plot No. 2: A rare type of plant has been discovered that only grows in a specific domain (perhaps led by a more aggressive shimmer or filled with more aggressive creatures to make it's rarity higher?) which when consumed boosts the user's power but has major drawbacks. (user becoming more aggressive/dumb, powers becoming weaker when not under the affect of the plant, etc.) Or really any plant that heavily boosts a particular skill of the user could work.

I really like both of these!

Like kind of a startup to pull people in, these are perfect!

I feel like I can do the first one, while also integrating the second one in the form of plant magic. The whole idea of growing herbs with plant magic is that they have to be grown in certain places.

I really like the plot of everyone being at war. Especially because some domains will, instead of having a shimmer, will have a monarch of some kind with a 'royal' family.

• Eek! 1

If you need another mod, I could be one? Then again, I don't know my own schedule... Though I could help with world building and introduce new people to the ongoing  events and stuff. Even just a temporary arrangement till someone else comes

2 minutes ago, modiano said:

If you need another mod, I could be one? Then again, I don't know my own schedule... Though I could help with world building and introduce new people to the ongoing  events and stuff. Even just a temporary arrangement till someone else comes

It would be great! I'll just post on your profile real quick with a few character questions!

1 hour ago, modiano said:

Green, is it okay if I work on some of the powers?

Yea, but I like to have about the same number of powers for each, not including creation.

It's OK to make them have like one or two more btw

• Paw up 1

I have some lore I wanna add.

If a creature is deemed as really bad, their spirit gets sent to a dark place. Just an infinite darkness. Creatures can interact, but it's very rare.

ALSO

I STILL NEED PLACES TO PUT ON THE MAPS

• 2 weeks later...