Stray Fawn Community

WoF and Warrior Cats Prophecy Flipper!!

Cyclone The Dragon

This is just a random game I saw on FANDOM and wanted to do it here...

Basically, you take any prophecy from WC or WoF, go to google translater, choose a random language, put the prophecy in, get it to translate, and flip it to retranslate.

Example, I did the Dragonet Prophecy in Hawaiian. I typed the prophecy in, and I got:

Ke hala ke kaua i iwakālua mau makahiki ... e hiki mai nā dragonet. Ke pulu ka ʻāina i ke koko a me nā waimaka ... e hele mai nā dragonet. E ʻike i ka hua kai SeaWing o ka uliuli hohonu loa. Hiki mai nā ʻēheu o ka pō iā ʻoe. ʻO ka hua manu nui loa ma ka mauna kiʻekiʻe e hāʻawi iā ʻoe i nā ʻēheu o ka lani. No nā ʻeheu o ka honua, e ʻimi ma ka lepo, no kahi hua manu i ke kala o nā deragona. A hūnā hoʻokahi ʻia mai nā aliʻi wahine hoʻokūkū, ke kali nei ka hua manu SandWing ʻike ʻole ʻia. ʻO nā mōʻī wahine ʻekolu i puhi, wela, a wela, ʻelua e make, a e aʻo kekahi, inā kūlou ʻo ia i kahi hopena i ʻoi aku ka ikaika a kiʻekiʻe hoʻi, e loaʻa iā ia ka mana o Wings of Fire. ʻElua mau hua e pa i ka pō ʻōlinolino. Hānau ʻia ʻelima mau deragona e hoʻopau i ka hakakā. E piʻi ka pouli e lawe i ka mālam. Ke hele mai nei nā dragonets ...

I flipped it so this translated into English and I got:

When the war is over twenty years old ... the dragons will come. When the land is wet with blood and tears ... dragons will come. Discover the SeaWing fruit of the deepest blue. The wings of the night shall come upon thee. The biggest egg on the high mountain will give you the wings of heaven. For the wings of the earth, search the earth, for an egg, the color of dragons. And hidden one by one from the contesting princesses, the SandWing egg waits unseen. The three queens burned, hot, and hot, two would die, and one would learn that if he bowed to a more powerful and higher end, he would gain the power of Wings of Fire. Two eggs hit on a shiny night. Five dragons were born to end the fight. Darkness will rise to take away light. The dragonets are coming ...

I wanna see yalls results! (You can use any language ya want, then flip

809085983_Screenshot2021-05-25094829.png.83cec53d7c4efe114e0a2f68a5c3cac3.png1966051908_Screenshot2021-05-25094902.png.3cd59573b860b87034d66dc050ff87b8.png

og:

Beware the darkness of dragons,

Beware the stalker of dreams,

Beware the talons of power and fire,

Beware one who is not what she seems.

Something is coming to shake the earth,

Something is coming to scorch the ground.

Jade Mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice

Unless the lost city of night can be found.

translated:

Beware of black snakes:

Follow the friend you want

Beware of hot dogs

Remember what you said.

Search the country;

About the element of fire.

Scary sounds, cave fires, not snow dust

Find only the lost city at night.